February 4 Sign In

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,970 Member
    Yes x3. Did 25 minutes of strength training this afternoon. Thought I’d do some walking around the indoor track during my daughter’s badminton class. I walked 15 minutes then I started jogging.. I don’t really like running and haven’t run at all since the summer. I’ve been doing more strength training than cardio so I wasn’t sure how my lungs would handle it. Ended up running 30 minutes before my knees and ankles had had enough. I am going to be sore tomorrow!

I use my food scale and love the scanner option to track.

@loopydo2017 You have a scale with a scanner?!! If I read that correctly, which brand is it!!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Date: Feb 4th

Exercise Tracked In MFP: 45 minutes on the treadmill, 2.12 miles
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range: Yes

Extra:
    Daily Water Goal: Yes! : )

Pass Day Count: 2

Keep moving forward and keep making progress….I gotta keep on keeping on : )

As for today's discussion, for me to stay in my calorie range, I need to understand how to read a food label and understand the difference between a suggested serving, portion size I actually eat, and how many calories are in the entire package.

Understanding the "math" to the calories has been key for me in gaining control over my weight and on the road to getting healthy.
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Yes x3. Did 25 minutes of strength training this afternoon. Thought I’d do some walking around the indoor track during my daughter’s badminton class. I walked 15 minutes then I started jogging.. I don’t really like running and haven’t run at all since the summer. I’ve been doing more strength training than cardio so I wasn’t sure how my lungs would handle it. Ended up running 30 minutes before my knees and ankles had had enough. I am going to be sore tomorrow!

I use my food scale and love the scanner option to track.

@loopydo2017 You have a scale with a scanner?!! If I read that correctly, which brand is it!!

Ah sorry, I did word that funny didn’t I? I meant the mfp scanner for logging!
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,107 Member
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Pass #1 for me.

Bad news when I got home from my standing Monday evening commitment .

So didn't do the second 10 minutes of exercise and therefore was 3 calories over the limit.

A very dear friend of my mom's died the day after her 97th birthday ... basically of "old age" ... known me since the day I was brought home from the hospital ... the kind of lady you wish WAS your grandma, instead of your actual in-town-grandma ...

Só sorry about your loss
    3cals over you probably burned from emotions.....
    Be kind to your self
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,107 Member
    Yes X 3