DavidKuhnsSr
DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
Rise and shine, a new day awaits.

Replies

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Not as cold, this morning; only 27 degrees. But that's because it is overcast. The predict a "wintery mix" until this afternoon, when it turns to snow. Expect the cold stuff will be around for a while, as the forecast highs for thre next 10 days are all in the low 30s. Lookout, Easterners, this is going to head your way.

Rita had a bit of a relapse, yesyterday. Her low-grade fever came back and she felt pretty crummy all day. Hope she rebounds, today.

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Woke up to 2 degrees. Ugh! More snow and ice coming in on Sunday, then again on Tuesday. This winter, we have had more snow than then last three years combined, and we are not finished yet.

Thank you guys for the continued prayer. Connie and her siblings making the funeral arrangements today.

Otherwise, things are going OK. I will be glad when I get the year end closed. Still another good week to two weeks on that.

Have a great day!
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    Mornin', men.

Cardiologist yesterday went well. Echo showed no changes from 2 years ago and a-fib is still apparently under control- only 2 brief episodes in 15 months. My legs were swollen, which I've noticed after a day of wearing socks with a tight stretch band. He told me, "no soup". I've been having a lot of Progresso soup lately, loaded with salt. and other prepared foods, also salty. I need to dig out the old WW cookbook and start making more recipes again...

Rainy and cold here, though sun coming this afternoon, and snow possibly next week.

Dave, hope Rita feels better. 6 year old DGD has the flu. Hopefully recovering soon. Steve, my thoughts are with you guys these days through the funeral and all.

Have a good day everyone.
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Guys. I've been slacking on my checking in. The weather here is Blah. I'm allowed to take my arm out the sling except when I leave the house. I've been doing my exercises as told. Some discomfort is still happening mainly when I sleep in my bed. I haven't been taking pain meds for a while I'm only taking ibuprofen as needed. Have a Good Day!!

Rick
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

First day of early morning child care is over. W-F 6:15-7:15 for my second grade next door neighbor. I learned about Captain Underpants this morning. No spoilers. Morning weather has ended its brief flirtation with freezing in prep for a couple days of rain. Baking Oatmeal Bread today with a new recipe. We enjoyed the Joni Mitchell birthday celebration event and our date night. Incredible performances by so many, though Kris Kristofferson is in rough shape memory wise and Brandi Carlile came out and helped him through his.

Steve, holding you and Connie close.