Options

Replies

• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Monday check in......
    Calories great
    Water decent
    Exercise: I finally had a cardio/weights workout! Started slow with 30 minutes. 15,000 steps today.

Goal for tomorrow: track food and water, workout or high steps, and plan more specific goals.

Very happy with my day.

Great start to the week and getting back to your routine and schedule! Awesome steps!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    Monday Check in
    Calories - under
    Water - not enough
    Exercise - 5.5 mile run

Run went much better than expected, given the circumstances of the last couple of weeks. It was slow, but no walking and no issues with breathing.
    We are supposed to be getting a snowstorm tomorrow, so now I'm sitting here waiting and hoping for an early dismissal call. I feel like mine is the only school district that isn't going to call it. :s

Good luck on the snowcation! Hope you get the call. I totally get it!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    2/11
    1660 steps
    It rained all day. Smh 😔
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Monday check-in
    Calories: under
    Water: yep!
    Exercise: just 8722 steps, and went on an extra walk to bring that up, should already be doing better today.

Goals: something beginning with P - Patience. Finding the injured husband's grumps particularly trying at the moment.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    User Name - bethanie0825
    Weigh-in Day Monday
    Current Weight - 246.2
    Steps for the 11th - 3829
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    JenAWhite wrote: »
    Kres567 wrote: »
    The laundry walk is getting lots of extra steps in by putting away each individual item one by one after folding. Example - after I fold my daughters shirt I walk to her room and put it away in her closet. Come back to the pile of laundry and do the same with the next item. My house has stairs so I also get a bit of a leg workout in. One time I think I got an extra 3,000 steps!

This laundry walk thing is so funny to me! This actually came up in a doctors office once when they were telling me that I might be borderline adhd. They asked with their head tilted “you put laundry away one item at a time?” I always was a little ashamed by that process until I heard you guys are doing it on purpose!!

I still try not to do one item at a time for steps, but do extremely vigorous cleaning instead! This gets even more steps, more muscle action, and lots gets done. If Jackie can have the laundry walk, could I have the Power Clean? 😀
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This laundry walk thing is so funny to me! This actually came up in a doctors office once when they were telling me that I might be borderline adhd. They asked with their head tilted “you put laundry away one item at a time?” I always was a little ashamed by that process until I heard you guys are doing it on purpose!!

I still try not to do one item at a time for steps, but do extremely vigorous cleaning instead! This gets even more steps, more muscle action, and lots gets done. If Jackie can have the laundry walk, could I have the Power Clean? 😀
  • pjmfitforme
    pjmfitforme Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Monday check in

Calories-on track
    Water-over
    Exercise-1.5 Mile run

Goal for today-spin class and power class

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Monday Check-in
    Tracked
    Calorie under
    Water Over
    Steps 11723
    exercise 130 mins aquasize 20 min rowing
    goals get over 12000 steps. All ready done 130 mins aquasize 30 min rowing weight training
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 2
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 217.8
    Todays Weight: 218.6

Ugghhh I gained exactly what I lost last week!! I'm not sure what I did wrong because I was losing every day this week and then this morning I had a big jump in my weight. All I can think of is that I had a Premier Protein in the afternoon (which is really high in sodium) and then I worked out. Maybe that is a combo that I need to watch from now on. :/

Steps 2/11- 6711
  • Jaybo37
    Jaybo37 Posts: 103 Member
    Options

I could do with the laundry walk AND the power clean! Would sure improve my home and my weight, win win😉

Monday &Tuesday consolidated check in
    Under/on point cals
    36,750 steps over the 2 days, made up of walks/run on treadmill/general pottering

I’m doing pretty ok all round. Macros aren’t quite where I’d like them but I’m eating ok & I’m not starving. That’s success for me
  • Jaybo37
    Jaybo37 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 2
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 217.8
    Todays Weight: 218.6

Ugghhh I gained exactly what I lost last week!! I'm not sure what I did wrong because I was losing every day this week and then this morning I had a big jump in my weight. All I can think of is that I had a Premier Protein in the afternoon (which is really high in sodium) and then I worked out. Maybe that is a combo that I need to watch from now on. :/

Steps 2/11- 6711

@TeresaW1020 - you could really benefit from tracking your average weight, clearly a fluctuation which would have smoothed out that sodium gain. If you’re weighing everyday you certainly have the data to track.
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options

Power clean sounds an excellent form of exersize!!!
  • tess5036
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Calories; over
    Water; over
    Exercise; spin, Zumba, weights
    Tomorrow; get calories backbone track

Steps; 12,963

Weigh in
    Tess5036
    Weigh in day,; Tuesday
    Weigh in week; 2
    Weight last week: 150
    Weight today; 150
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options

My home office would benefit greatly from a power clean, if you are interested...
  • tess5036
    Options
    samuel860 wrote: »
    Username: samuel860
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 193
    Current Weight: 190

Great loss :) fantastic!!!!!
  • UTMom81
    Options

Power Clean! LOVE it! You're welcome to come get in an extra session at my house!
  • UTMom81
    Options
    Tuesday Check In
    Calories: under, way under actually
    Exercise: got in a 20 min walk before work, then went to the gym after work for a 45 min elliptical session and some weight training (not free weights yet though), also over 14k steps
    Water: still a little short, but not too bad

Goals: hit both goals today, but I was fairly reserved when I set them.
    For tomorrow:
    Stay in the green
    At least 10k steps
    Increase water to at least 80 oz.
    Pack a healthy lunch

Today felt really good! Hopefully, I can pull off another good one tomorrow.
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Tuesday

Calories - under
    Water - "some" :smile:
    Exercise - some walking to meetings in other buildings
    Goals for Wenesday - More walking...
This discussion has been closed.