February 12 Sign In

Options

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    fitphoenix wrote: »
    @BMcC9, snow is now determinedly falling in Ottawa. We'll see how much of the estimated 40cm we get. I got permission to work from home tomorrow, so I at least don't have to worry about traveling in it.

Let me guess ... civil servant?

we were told to bring lap tops and paperwork home in case of necessity of working from home if road impassible. Great. Unless (like me) your work isn't computer based.

But boss already knows and has given permission for my using a "use it or lose it" vacation day if needed.
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    February 12

Exercised? Yes
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (Leslie Sansone DVD and arm and ab apps)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • hkfleming
    hkfleming Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 50 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    yes x3

Exercise: 60-minute spin class, 24-minute run
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    2/12
    Exercise: yes, 3 mi. walk
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • yellowwhistle
    yellowwhistle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 I know just how you feel. A few times since starting this new way of eating I have planned a 'binge' on all my old favourite foods and alcohol and it was a real insight into how joyless it used to be. Since my last one a couple of weeks ago I have found it much easier to stick to the plan.
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Date: Tuesday, February 12th

Exercise Tracked In MFP: Yes 2.19 miles on the treadmill
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range: No

Extra:
    Daily Water Goal:
    Pass Day Count: 4 - I am now disqualified for February

Keep moving forward and keep making progress….I gotta keep on keeping on : )

I need to have a backup plan on the nights I study later for my class, so I am not making a drive-thru run. And it appears that if we eat hamburgers, that automatically means we eat McDonalds....why is this?? I need to change this.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    ruthiewhy wrote: »
    February 12th
    Exercise: yes, just 20 minutes of yoga, it was all I had time for this evening.
    Calories: yes, under by a couple of hundred again (trying to make up for this past weekend...)
    Tracked: yes!

Good for you for still squeezing in the 20 minutes and not making your business a reason to not get it done!
  • l_lake
    l_lake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    February 12th

Pass Day

I still tracked everything, but there was no exercise and way too many calories. It wasn't a planned pass day. :| I think being snowed in just set off my hibernation mode. All I wanted was to stay under the blankets and snack. Ah well. I'm actually feeling so uncomfortable right now that I think this feeling will help get me back on track for Wednesday.
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Excercise: 35 minutes Piyo
    Calories tracked & under goal: Yes, yes!

Upped my calories last night as well - I was not doing well that low. We'll see if an extra 200 are helpful.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    a6ttugkdh4tk.jpeg

Wow! Great Work!
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Dog walking and Tango Practice