Weigh In Mon 11th - Sun 17th Feb

Options
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    SW: 201lb (01 Jan 19)
    GW: 140lb
    LW: 189lb
    CW: 188lb (-1lb)
    OL: 13lb

I feel like I'm owed more pounds of weight loss, even though I absolutely know it doesn't work like that. I worked so hard this last week, looking at macros as well as calories and doing strength exercises despite a bad cold.

Ho hum - a pound closer to my goal is good I know. Trying to build a habit around strength training and it would just be really nice at this point to see some results from that.

I've lost nearly a stone and I don't feel or look any slimmer.

@amskinner87
    When you say you don't look any slimmer are you going merely by what your see in the mirror? or have you taken progress pictures? It can be hard to notice in the mirror as it comes off all over the body and you see yourself daily, but if you're looking at photos you might notice things like your face being a little slimmer.

Also worth noting if you have had a bad cold you body may be retaining water to help it recover.
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    SW: 75.1kg (23/04/2018)
    GW: 62kg
    LW: 67.9kg
    TW: 67.4kg

Back feeling motivated to get on the deficit again. I know it's not what you need to lose weight, but it doesn't half help.
  • amskinner87
    amskinner87 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    @tinkerbellang83

I am looking at photos/videos, but maybe I'm just being a bit hard to please. I defo need to have more patience.

So sorry to hear you've been sick for so many weeks. Its rubbish but you're doing really well to maintain your calorie deficit.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    @tinkerbellang83

I am looking at photos/videos, but maybe I'm just being a bit hard to please. I defo need to have more patience.

So sorry to hear you've been sick for so many weeks. Its rubbish but you're doing really well to maintain your calorie deficit.

@amskinner87
    Thanks, I finally saw a drop on the scale this morning, sods law lol.

It can be hard to see to start with particular when you're starting at a higher weight, because you are going to be losing it from all over your body, so it might only be slight changes at the moment. Just keep on keeping on and focus on the other benefits. Maybe set yourself some non-scale goals/victories to focus on if you can't see the physical benefits yet.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    _j4de_ wrote: »
    SW 168.75
    GW 133.00
    LW 140.75
    TW 138.75

Lost this week 2lb
    Overall loss 30lb

Pretty amazed I lost 2 lb this week as I was full of cold last week, and ate more than normal. But I've kept my exercise level consistent, so I guess it was compensating for the extra food. This weigh in brings the lowest weight I've had in my adult life, so to say I'm over the moon would be an understatement! But more than just the weight, I also have some amazing definition in my shoulders and abs through the exercise I've been doing :) Sorry for the shameless self bragging just feeling a little proud this morning

Never apologise for being proud of what you've achieved and congrats on the new low!!!
  • 13ecca4
    13ecca4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this! Am I better waiting for next weeks? What days to you weigh in?
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    13ecca4 wrote: »
    I'd love to join this! Am I better waiting for next weeks? What days to you weigh in?

@13ecca4 you can weigh in whatever day of the week you like, just post it in the relevant week. You can jump in this week or next, whichever suits.
  • rachelatlas1
    rachelatlas1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sw:162 lb
    GW:113 lb
    LW: 138.6
    TW:137.2 lbs (-1.4lb)
    Total loss: -24.8 lb
  • 13ecca4
    13ecca4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    SW: 304
    GW: 170
    LW: 281.2
    TW: 278
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Y1 SW 194 lbs 2/12/17
    Y2 SW 179 lbs 1/4/18
    Y3 SW 150 lbs 1/1/19
    GW 125 lbs
    LW 148.8 lbs 2/8/19
    CW 146.6 lbs 2/15/19 (-2.2 lbs)

Total weight loss: -47.4 lbs!

Yes! Once again consistency is working! Even after Valentine's day, I'm down! Major NSV!! Like @_j4de_ I'm just really proud of myself! Let's see what next week brings!
  • IM_in_training
    IM_in_training Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    SW: 213.2 lb (Feb. 9, 2019)
    GW: 180.0 lb
    LW:
    TW: 212.3 lb (Feb. 11, 2019)
    OL: 0.9 lb

Valentine's Day was a train wreck, but I'm back-on-track, today.
  • kellycz
    kellycz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    _j4de_ wrote: »
    SW 168.75
    GW 133.00
    LW 140.75
    TW 138.75

Lost this week 2lb
    Overall loss 30lb

Pretty amazed I lost 2 lb this week as I was full of cold last week, and ate more than normal. But I've kept my exercise level consistent, so I guess it was compensating for the extra food. This weigh in brings the lowest weight I've had in my adult life, so to say I'm over the moon would be an understatement! But more than just the weight, I also have some amazing definition in my shoulders and abs through the exercise I've been doing :) Sorry for the shameless self bragging just feeling a little proud this morning

You deserve to indulge in some shameless self bragging! You are within 5.75 pounds of your goal. Amazing! Keep it up.
This discussion has been closed.