First time here.

Options
Hello, I was looking for a group to join that would tie into eating clean; which is what I just started doing within the last month, and I found you all. I'm hoping to get some great insight, recipes and perhaps some new friends. Would love to hear from you.

Replies

• slpowers45
    slpowers45 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi... I've been on MFP for a few months but I'm just straying into the forums now. My first experience with eating clean was when I joined Whole30 about 4 years ago. It was hard but the food was 100% clean if you stuck to it. I stayed on it for several months which was good because it taught me a lot but I knew I needed to adjust my eating to my situation which I've done. I still eat everything but in varying degrees but I read labels and don't put anything in my body that has ingredients I have no knowledge of. So that means nothing processed or packaged! Label reading will also show you hidden sugars that are in most of the foods we eat (think bacon; Italian Sausage, etc).
    I'm happy to share any of my food experiences with anyone who is interested. Welcome & good luck!