2»

Replies

• jesseme
    jesseme Posts: 51 Member
    February 22nd
    Yes x3
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @BMcC9 Thanks for asking about the UAC March Challenge discussion. Jessica created the discussion this morning.
    You can find the link at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/131420-ultimate-accountability-challenge-march-2019

Thanks for your enthusiasm!!
    Tomorrow, I'll create a promo invitation on the Challenge board. I'm still catching up from my travels.
    Rick
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    February 22, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 50 minutes of strength (all core -- owie!)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and slightly under. I'm carb loading slightly today for my 12 mile run tomorrow morning.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • firewood2014
    firewood2014 Posts: 37 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • abigailm18
    abigailm18 Posts: 27 Member
    February 22
    Exercise? 10 min stairclimber and 20 minutes yoga
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
    edited February 2019
    Happy Friday!

Excercised: Yes. Its my clean-up day at work. 1pm-9pm. 253 minutes of that was peak fat burn zone.

Tracked: Yes. Meal planned. 👍

Calories: Yes. However I should of eaten back some exercise calories for sure, just wasn't hungry much reguardless of my calories burned. 😕
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,236 Member
    fitphoenix wrote: »
    Feb 22

Exercised: 30DS L3 + 28K steps
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Had a buffet breakfast at work this morning. Went with the "made fresh" omelette option so that I could see exactly what was going into it, added a bagel and fresh fruit, and took a photo of my plate to be sure that I could record everything accurately. Had planned for 500 calories, and when I finished entering everything, I came in at 543, which is a huge victory for me at a buffet. Had enough of a buffer built into the day to cover the variance. :)

Excellent example of how planning ahead is really important for those days with special events. Good job!!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Date: Friday, February 22nd

Exercise Tracked In MFP: Yes, 2.10 miles on the treadmill
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range: Yes

Extra:
    Daily Water Goal: 3 out of 7

Disqualified but still posting to develop my healthy habits : )

Keep moving forward and keep making progress….I gotta keep on keeping on : )
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I am reporting extra-early today because I have already decided that this will be an Intentional Pass (on tracking) Day - only Pass #2 for the month.

For a co-worker's b'day, we are going to an amazing buffet place where he is part of their "Birthday Club".

Even though I KNOW I will strong YEA on exercise (shifting boxes and bins for another 2 hours .... ) and MIGHT end up ok on calories IF I could figure out how to track .... I am not even going to try to guesstimate serving sizes.

I also have fewer calories to work with than I did the last time we were there ... in the summer ... but I also get full quickly, so I won't be going nuts on portion size, and have already alerted DH that I won't have much (if anything more than a snack) come supper-time.

End of day report .... had a banana and 2 cups of (black) coffee over the breakfast / morning snack part of the day .... ginormous lunch (mostly proteins - some breaded; most not - less than a McD Small sized helping of fries; no bread; only water to drink - SOME stuff from the salad bar ... like 4 cucumber slices and some fruit wedges, so Greens WERE (kinda) involved .... and 3 kinds of sugary/fat desserts.

No supper / a double handful of Doritos as a late night snack but not 'cause I was hungry. After shoving bins and boxes around for another 2 hours ....

Saturday breakfast - coffee and a banana, just to put SOMEthing in my system .... still not At ALLL hungry yet .... the calorie challenge for Saturday is gonna be to get UP to the usual calorie level - via usual food choices - PRE-exercise. I am expecting to leave plenty "in the bank" today, just "cause I won't feel I need it.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 721 Member
    Yes x 3
    Zumba class, housecleaning and dog walking
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Yes x 3
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,102 Member
    Yes yes right in calorie target
  • mommy_hood
    mommy_hood Posts: 100 Member
    Yes x3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,962 Member
    Feb 22
    Yes x 3, just. It was hard, but I held the line.
    70 min walking (slowly, 10.8K steps
    Tracked all. Sodium still high (for me). I wonder if it’s amping up my appetite?
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    2/22

Exercise: Yes. 4 hours of coaching baseball and field work in a 42 degree continuous drizzle.

Calories: Yes.

Tracked: Yes

Pass days: 1
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Did not get a chance to exercise today...pass 4. I'm no longer in the winner's circle, but I'm sticking out the challenge.
  • l_lake
    l_lake Posts: 107 Member
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes