Can You help us? Living The Lifestyle (LTL) March Edition.

Options
Jerdtrmndone
Jerdtrmndone Posts: 5,712 Member
We meet here to explore, share, celebrate and (sometimes) agonize over how we do (or don't) incorporate weight loss guidelines into our daily lives. "It's a lifestyle, not a diet" is easily and often said, but sometimes not so simply put into practice.

This is a thread for everyone. If you're new to GoaD, or to weight loss, your questions and comments are always welcome. If you're maintaining, or a long-term loser, your thoughts on the topic may be just what someone else needs to hear. If you're reading this, join in the discussion!

Each weekday, a new topic is offered up for discussion. Thread starters for February are below:

Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday-

Today's Topic:

Replies

• minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Jerdtrmndone !
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,020 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I'm going to hang back take a break and give someone else a turn. March is going to be very busy for me but if no one steps up for everyday I'll take one.
  • Jerdtrmndone
    Options
  • Jerdtrmndone
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Don't be bashful or feel you don't have anything to share. There's always some thing you can ask or share. I am not one for words so I do the best I can and it helps keep my mindset and works the mind. Your LTL could be helpful in helping you and others. Please take a chance. Thank you everyone that is contributing not only is it educational but sometimes fun.