Favorite Keto Food

Options
I'm looking for foods that are under 150 cal per serving that are keto and there are so many threads here I was hoping some of you would take the time to share your fave with me really quickly so I don't have to spend hours searching? Thanks everyone!

Replies

• ironmaidenchick
    ironmaidenchick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have tonnes of favourite keto food but nothing under 150 cal. Unless you mean snacks? Therefore olives, cheese, nuts, pickles, tuna, jerky, pork rinds, cherry tomatoes, boiled eggs, chicken with mayo.
  • THachAb
    THachAb Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I doubt these are under 150 cals but here are a few snacks I’ve enjoyed ..Celery sticks with peanut butter (watch the brand you buy) or whipped cream cheese, pepperoni sticks, green pepper strips, broccoli or cauliflower with guacamole, chia pudding with almond milk or coconut milk, smoked oysters or mussels, a few meatballs tossed in buffalo sauce with a bit of cheese melted on top, sunflower seeds (have to portion out or I go crazy!), “Whisps” or “Moon Cheese” (I prefer Whisps) or make your own cheese “crackers”
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Foods under 150 will be more snack type foods and even then will be portioned. Slim Jim type beef sticks, pepperoni, cheese sticks, boiled egg, beef jerky, half an avocado...
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    There is always the tin of sardines. Two mozzarella cheese sticks are 160, so that is close. Pork rinds are good, but you have to watch portion control.
  • ImpulsiveDaydreamer
    ImpulsiveDaydreamer Posts: 20 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I make Sour Keto gummy bears with beef gelatine, herbal tea, vitamin c powder and stevia. You can change the herbal tea for electrolyte tablets if you don’t want to add stevia or sugar free jelly. You could also try making lean beef/lamb kebab sticks with grilled bell peppers.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Coffee with some cream and protein powder
  • IronGiant0
    IronGiant0 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Non breaded, dry spiced chicken wings.
    Cajun or garlic-butter parmesan are my favorites.
    Breading and wet sauce add the carbs.

But somehow they cram about 90 calories into each small wing, so you have to watch how many of them you eat.
    Think one pound = about 800-900 calories and it's all protein and fat.

Perfect for dining out on keto.