Zenlabs app problem - can anyone help?

Options
VanVanDiane
VanVanDiane Posts: 1,376 Member
edited March 2019 in Social Groups
So, I've tried Zenlabs 3 times with no response, so wondering if anyone out there can help me...

I downloaded the free C25K app, and decided on the in-app purchase called GoToPro so I could get distance and calorie info as well. I can't work out how to access it though! Should it have auto-installed? Do I need to download Pro from iTunes separately?

When I try this, it prompts me to pay again - and given they're not responding and Apple says I'm not eligible for a refund on the money I've already paid, I'm not keen to do this.

So... am I being dim and missing something obvious here? Has anyone else bought this who can enlighten me? :)

Replies

• showjumper
    showjumper Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    @VanVanDiane What does your main screen look like?
  • VanVanDiane
    Options
    It looks like this one (not my actual screen - and is missing the little sun/moon icon in top right that changes the colour scheme)
    xq7bmv1w12mv.jpg
  • showjumper
    Options
    Hmm ok that’s the one I have but when I’m finished my session it gives me the distance and calories at the bottom.
  • VanVanDiane
    edited March 2019
    Options
    showjumper wrote: »
    Hmm ok that’s the one I have but when I’m finished my session it gives me the distance and calories at the bottom.

I can't see anything like that. No adverts though (I'm only on W1D3 so don't know if they appear later?)

Thanks for the reply :)
  • showjumper
    Options
    Do you run outside or on the treadmill? Did you make sure you gave access and all the other background stuff is set up?
  • VanVanDiane
    edited March 2019
    Options
    showjumper wrote: »
    Do you run outside or on the treadmill? Did you make sure you gave access and all the other background stuff is set up?

I run outside - I'm not sure what you mean by give access - allow notifications you mean? Think I said no to that actually

ETA: I disabled Facebook and a couple of the targeted advertising permissions
  • showjumper
    Options
    Maybe check to make sure your gps or location setting is active
  • showjumper
    Options
    Did you get it to work?
  • VanVanDiane
    Options
    Not yet sadly - I did get a reply from Zenlabs though, by contacting them in-app - they asked for a screenshot yesterday so we shall see if they can fix things before I finish the programme! (Which may take me a while...) thanks for your help :smile: