Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just found this group - 'Hi!'

cloggsy71
cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
Hi All,

Im in North Yorkshire in the UK & just found this group.

I've been vegan since October 2014 & not looked back.

Just thought I'd say 'Hi!'

Replies

• cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    ... 'Hi' everyone... Thanks for the overwhelming welcome from everyone :/
  • Welcome cloggsy71! I am new here, too. I'm in Hawaii, in the U.S. We've been vegan since 2012, so about the same time. :) Again, welcome to the club!
  • orochiwarrior
    orochiwarrior Posts: 97 Member
    Welcome to the group.

I have been vegan for 21 months now. I am also from the U.K
  • clferris74
    clferris74 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello I’m new today! Been vegan for the animals since January 2018. I’m in the South of England 😊
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Hi! I was veggie for 32yrs and went Vegan FTA nearly 5yrs ago - only wish I’d done it much sooner! I’m also in South East, UK 🇬🇧
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Welcome. The group is not super active, but we could change that.
  • Plantbase2020
    Plantbase2020 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi I am from north west London, you can add me to your friends group
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    ThatJuJitsuWoman Posts: 155 Member
    Hi, I’m not too far from you, in North Derbyshire. Been vegan since September 2018, vegetarian since 1990.
  • methodman78
    methodman78 Posts: 126 Member
    Hi, i'm from central Derby (the rough part) moved to Eastliegh, Southampton, now residing in Kolding, Denmark
    I went pescatarian in Nov 19, had a bad seafood pizza in Turkey so went vegetarian for a bit and now Vegan for just over a month
    feel free to add me for an open diary, plenty of optimism and balls out honesty, if you ask a question, expect the truth ;)
    good luck to all on your journies
  • annie5904
    annie5904 Posts: 84 Member
    I ve just joined too
  • Pennylite
    Pennylite Posts: 66 Member
    I’m from Manchester (UK). Feel free to add me too. Would love to be inspired by your journey