March 17 Sign In

Options

Replies

• corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    March 17, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Ran 13.1 miles today during my fourth half-marathon. Finished in 2:35:56, which is a PR for me and my fastest half yet! Can't wait to see if I can better that time at my next half at the end of April.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and I closed it with 900 calories still to go. I'm finally full! LOL If I end up needing a snack later, I'll add it, but I'll still be under.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    corriepelc wrote: »
    March 17, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Ran 13.1 miles today during my fourth half-marathon. Finished in 2:35:56, which is a PR for me and my fastest half yet! Can't wait to see if I can better that time at my next half at the end of April.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and I closed it with 900 calories still to go. I'm finally full! LOL If I end up needing a snack later, I'll add it, but I'll still be under.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

Congrats on your run today! Way to go!!!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Oops day for me!! I am guilty of a St. Patrick's day over-eating. Fortunately, it's my first pass day of the month, but unfortunately, it was just being lacks in my tracking.
    Exercise: 35 minutes of treadmill walking and Pilates
    Calories: Over
    Tracking: It was okay when I finally paid attention, but I was already over my limit by then.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Date: Sun, 17th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill for an hour. I can't wait until I'm completely healed from my surgery then I'll get to start working my upper body again!! Getting on here every day is making me realize how bored I am with treading every day. It'll definitely be refreshing to get back to work in the gym and change things up.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? no(3 out of 3 Pass Days used) I let myself fall off the keto platform today and when I do that I tend to overeat. But I'll be back on it tomorrow morning
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Exercise- yes
    Tracking- yes
    Calories-no
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • l_lake
    l_lake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes
    calories yes
    tracking yes
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,111 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    3/17
    7 Pass Days

Did I exercise? Yes, even though I was really feeling like taking it easy my husband encouraged me to go with him for a walk with the dogs. Glad I did. 30 minute walk.
    Calories? Yes, without the exercise. That is such a big deal for me!
    Tracking? Yeppers
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Birthday Pass Day!

That is my third pass. A very enjoyable weekend filled with carbs and calories and cocktails. My husband and I are pretty strict Keto, for him it is Dr’s orders to address a hereditary cholesterol issue for me it’s just being part of our team. Four times a year we have decadent weekends, this was one of them.
    We still made lots of healthy decisions and neither one of us had a dramatic scale change. But this morning I’m happy to be back to our normal eating plan.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    3/17
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • Inazea
    Inazea Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    March 17

Exercise?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked everything?: Yes.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? NOT QUITE
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? NO
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? NO

This was the first time since my dad has been staying with us (first time in 10 months!) hubby and I took a day trip for the entire day. Had a nice time!