Follow up whole body scan and RAI six years post thyroidectomy

Options
WrenPat60
WrenPat60 Posts: 45 Member
A little nervous about tomorrow's appointment with endocrinogist to find out results from a six year followup for Huerthle cell thyroid cancer. I feel great. I have love 39 pounds since my surgery in 2012. My levels have been below the optimum number to suppress the cancer. I have my fingers crossed.

Replies

• CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Prayers Up!
  • WrenPat60
    Options
    Visited my endocrinologist yesterday and I am seven years cancer free! Everything looks great with no adjustments. I have lost 40.4 pounds since my thyroidectomy with five to seven more to go. We can do it but it is a constant battle to balance food, exercise. This is where MFP comes in. I love the macro nutrient input. I am also doing WW but MVP helps keep on track for balance.
  • LifesPilgrim
    LifesPilgrim Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!!!!!
  • WrenPat60
    Options
    Thank you! My Levo level is off per my Endocrinologist. I am going through labs again. I have not lost any weight the last year and I am slowly creeping up again. I am ten pounds from my goal. I am so tired of trying to keep my exercise going but I know it is a must because I have no thyroid and am dependent on the medication. Good luck on your journey to whom ever reads this.