New & looking for motivation buddies

Options
MsFunkyfit
MsFunkyfit Posts: 24 Member
Hi I'm Nicole. I've been on a fitness journey for a while and I love having buddies to help motivate and keep me accountable. 41 yo, married, 1 daughter and living in Or. Please feel free to add me I'm trying to log daily.
;)

Replies

• zzyzx4891
    zzyzx4891 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m returning to MFP after a long hiatus. Need to lose about 30ish pounds to get to a healthier weight. I’m needing some support friends too. 🙂
  • holtzytj3868
    holtzytj3868 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm returning to mfp after a long break also. Need to lose 15-20 and get back to more movement! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Pilipili1
    Pilipili1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • trunkmonkey1977
    trunkmonkey1977 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hooyah motivation. I have been doing this 4 awhile so hit me up anytime.
  • FlyerBear
    FlyerBear Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! Today’s my first day! I am 46 and need to loose 20 lbs. I live in Ohio! Would love to have motivation pals.
  • trunkmonkey1977
    Options
    Everyone staying motivated in here?
  • AzulQueen
    AzulQueen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm shy, but need to lose 30ish pounds, but at this point I would be happy with 20. Good luck everyone!
  • trunkmonkey1977
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Staying motivated i hope.
  • elizabethhw
    elizabethhw Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just had a week away and didn’t excercise as much as I had planned, home now and back on it from yesterday though, so feeling positive! Hope you are too!
  • workoutmama2531
    workoutmama2531 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I turn 40 in 4 months and am looking for people around my age to share the fitness journey.
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    One of yesterday’s projects.... I moved all the rock by hand. 💪🏻💪🏻kr6vcisfxlae.jpeg
  • snuff15ee
    snuff15ee Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for fitness friends as well. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • VeggiGirl75
    VeggiGirl75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Trying this again. Lost 30-40 lbs at least twice now . Trying for a permanent loss this time .
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want, though I'm getting closer to 50 now so I might not be in the group a whole lot longer.
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also :smile:
  • styll_me
    styll_me Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am new to MFP and would love to have a support group as well. Anyone here feel free to add me!
  • minimaljen
    minimaljen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Not new to MFP, but coming back after losing 45 pounds and regaining 20. Still in my 40's (just barely), and feeling the stress of being in the 'sandwich' generation - between aging parents and an adult kid who needs looking after!

Looking for motivation and support. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • YC1995
    YC1995 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 42 yo in Toronto. 2 kids. I'd like to lose about 35 lbs I've gained since the kids by next April. I've lost 2 lbs since I started again in June. Only 33 lbs to go! :wink:
    I am looking for a support group to encourage daily logging.
  • MrsReeves711
    MrsReeves711 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I’m back on MyFitnessPal and looking for friends to keep me motivated. I’m 44, I’ve lost 20 lbs and looking to loose 5-10 more lbs and gain strength
  • mrieber
    mrieber Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone here going through peri-menopause? It's throwing me for a loop - emotionally and physically. After being in denial for a while, I need to lose about 50 pounds.