Fitbit charge 3

Options
mor72
mor72 Posts: 83 Member
Does any of you use a fitbit charge 3? Thinking of getting one but not sure if is any good with a low carb diet.

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    I still have a Charge 2 and have no interest in getting anything newer until it breaks. I only use it for general sleep and heart rate info. And to track steps. The calorie burns they report are suspect, so I ignore it.
  • cinnygirl38
    cinnygirl38 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have one, but I'm going to sell it. It WAYYYYYYYYYYY overestimates my calories burned. I just bought an apple watch. Love it.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I have a Charge 2 and was planning to upgrade to a 3 with my REI dividend this year. However, reviews on the 3 are not great so I might hold out til they work out the bugs.
  • mor72
    mor72 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. Not sure which bugs you are talking about, not read anything bad about fitbit charge 3. How do you use it regarding to your low carbs intake?
  • Lenpayasa
    Lenpayasa Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing you just need to track macros on fitbit app like any other. (I have a fake fitbit, but I know you can track macros.) Is that what you mean by low carb intake? There are blogs online about this.