Anyone still on here?

Options
knburch20
knburch20 Posts: 15 Member
This doesn't seem like a very active group but I'm just about to start BFL. Any advice for those who are still on here?

Replies

• DaveMurphy6
    DaveMurphy6 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Bfl has made working out clean and simple.. Stay focused on bfl and you will see results. Many people jump from program to program with poor results..
  • jahnlaw
    jahnlaw Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Plus nobody seems to k ow about BFL. I guess I was a bit disappointed that there was not a good BFL app for keeping records.
  • Horses4Two
    Horses4Two Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I did this program 14 years ago and had great results. I bought the book used and I am starting over. Hopefully I can find some other active BFL'ers.
  • Navymustng
    Navymustng Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Been away and back again. I have picked it up and in week 3. Good to see someone is still following the program.
  • Navymustng
    Options
    Jahnlaw, I use iStayFit to log my exercises. Works good for me.
  • Horses4Two
    Options
    I'm having to reread everything! Getting back into the work outs at 5:00AM is the hardest for me.
  • mamacita99
    mamacita99 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thinking about starting-finishing up the book now
  • Navymustng
    Options
    Horses4Two wrote: »
    I'm having to reread everything! Getting back into the work outs at 5:00AM is the hardest for me.

Me too! Although I run early at 5:15, it seems harder for me to go to the GYM and go through the routines of the exercises. I have a running group that makes running easier, a commitment and you catch Hell if you don't show...:)

• Horses4Two
    Options
    Having a group helps a ton! When I did BFL before I had a workout partner. She would kill me if I did not show up at 5:00AM. Now I am just trying not to hit snooze!
  • florabelle33
    florabelle33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I did body for life about 10 years ago and was pleased with the results!
    Fast fwd to 61 years old and weighing in at 168.
    I am very excited to begin this journey again
    Tomorrow
  • DaveMurphy6
    DaveMurphy6 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    How about some updates from BFLers on progress heading into this new year?
  • sarahcahoon3
    sarahcahoon3 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Started it 3 days ago and have lost 3lbs so far. I feel full all the time, my biggest struggle is I wonder if I am eating too much protein, the chart on here says I am eating too much everyday and it has me doubting myself.
  • Jdieball
    Jdieball Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I wish this program was more popular again! It worked great for me years ago but I'm having a hard time sticking to anything lately! ugh!
  • Horses4Two
    Options
    I did this about 16 years ago and had great results. It's hard to find anyone else who still follows it