Bring Out Your Progress pics/bragging rights!!

Options
124»

Replies

• emilyofmysfamcottage
    Options
    The top photo is from a week ago, the bottom is from August.

q2f9ydeedhfx.jpg
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    What a difference Ellie! You've done amazingly well, what an inspiration ^_^ There's no visible difference on me yet but hopefully next year it will start to show :D well done!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Both of you guys-Pidge and Ellie-are doing great! Pidge, you probably just need a before pic to look at because there is a visible difference after almost 40lbs--you just don't get to see the dramatic difference first hand because you just got the gradual effect. :)
  • 808malia
    808malia Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Here is my 24lbs down progress picsuid1bbep8pz4.jpgtjeaouerexbt.jpg

• mrs_c_getsfit
    mrs_c_getsfit Posts: 28 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    i8r1pn5o0kod.png
    Here’s my 2018 progress. I still have so much to lose, but I have finally hit the place I don’t automatically hit delete when I see a picture of myself!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    You're looking spectacular Jessica! I am loving the head band too!
  • mrs_c_getsfit
    mrs_c_getsfit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    You're looking spectacular Jessica! I am loving the head band too!

Ha! I was the host of one our Christmas party games and had to play the part. 😂
  • kgales987
    kgales987 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I was a member for a while but I left to do my own thing. All I managed to do is maintain -- who wants to maintain when you're this big. I started my weight loss journey in January 2016 and lost about 100 lbs. I've lost only 5 lbs in the next 2-1/2 years. I want to get back in the race and lose another 100 lbs. so I'm back.

3jsju2c9a5m9.jpgraj4rbfamxjd.jpg - Feb. 2018
    jry6uybwlbhr.jpg - Feb. 2019

• kgales987
    kgales987 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i8r1pn5o0kod.png
    Here’s my 2018 progress. I still have so much to lose, but I have finally hit the place I don’t automatically hit delete when I see a picture of myself!

You look wonderful -- congrats on your hard work
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    These jeans fit when I began on Jan 1st; now they won’t even stay up. About 1/3 of the way to goal weight. Still have a long way to go, but it’s nice to see progress!

az55unvbbngj.jpeg
  • gretchengatewood
    gretchengatewood Posts: 28 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    4 month progress
  • Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    43hwibvl5evn.jpg

My first two months of adapting a healthier eating style and exercising more. Month 3 will end on 04/19.
  • 808malia
    Options
    Here is my 24lbs down progress picsuid1bbep8pz4.jpgtjeaouerexbt.jpg
    p47tax0hdlft.jpg
    Now down 50lbs!
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    You guys all look amaaaazing <3 What an inspiring bunch you are ^_^ I'm down 50lb but since I started heavy you can't see it yet. I'm hoping another 20 or so will start to show a little :D
  • gretchengatewood
    gretchengatewood Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    m49dsy3eulqb.jpg

3i52c3sbtdbq.jpg

6 months 56.2 pounds down
  • 808malia
    edited September 2019
    Options
    6johic55p8v4.png
  • pyratekitten65
    pyratekitten65 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I used my fitness pal in 2015 and lost over 60 pounds. Then a lot of things have happened, we moved, my Mom died, my Son went through a severe depression, we moved again but this time it was to a new state, we let our niece move in with us and she came with a lot of emotional and life baggage. Long story short, I have been struggling with depression and anxiety. Luckily I did not gain weight but I did get down to 315 before my niece moved in and now I'm back up to 330. I need to get back into the swing of things so I'm hoping this photo can motivate you and we can get on track to further weight loss together!!

cyv5igh6txh9.jpg