April 16 Sign In

Options

Replies

• astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 15k steps
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    4/16
    Exercise- Yes, walking
    Cals- Yes, under by 146
    Tracked- Yes, 31g fiber 128 water! 💦
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • stephensweeney93
    stephensweeney93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes x3

3 mins dog walk
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    April 16

Pass Day #4
    Had oral surgery - No exercise allowed.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    4/16
    8th Pass Day … Still batting .500 I'm seeing an unhealthy pattern here that is causing me to do some soul searching to break away from the one good day, next not. My goal was not to exceed 10 pass days in April. I have only two left, along with Easter coming up. Time to dig in a little deeper and do some better planning.

Exercise? Yes. I was disappointed though in my 15 minutes of floor exercises; sit-ups, toe touches, planks, etc...…..I listed those under strengthening and it doesn't give you a calorie allowance. Now I sweated harder then I had on several of my walks. Although I don't want to rely on my exercise to keep me in check for my calories, I was surprised that there wasn't any kind of calorie count for it.

Calories? No
    Tracked? yes

@tinacuso I hope you're feeling better today.
    @RangerRickL and @KCJen I am also a fan of Steven Covey!! Great inspiration
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,403 Member
    Options
    4/16
    8th Pass Day … Still batting .500 I'm seeing an unhealthy pattern here that is causing me to do some soul searching to break away from the one good day, next not. My goal was not to exceed 10 pass days in April. I have only two left, along with Easter coming up. Time to dig in a little deeper and do some better planning.

Exercise? Yes. I was disappointed though in my 15 minutes of floor exercises; sit-ups, toe touches, planks, etc...…..I listed those under strengthening and it doesn't give you a calorie allowance. Now I sweated harder then I had on several of my walks. Although I don't want to rely on my exercise to keep me in check for my calories, I was surprised that there wasn't any kind of calorie count for it.

Calories? No
    Tracked? yes

@tinacuso I hope you're feeling better today.
    @RangerRickL and @KCJen I am also a fan of Steven Covey!! Great inspiration

There is a "calisthenics" entry under "aerobic exercise" for a general exercise-burn number (it will seem low to you!) ... but it is hard to accurately guestimate burns for things like that if you don't have a personal doodad energy-expenditure tracker (fitbit and variants). Things that concentrate on only one muscle or muscle group DO benefit you ... but are anaerobic and don't burn many calories in the time spent.

I suggest you do the Four-Circle exercise, bringing things down to "specific actions for Today" that will then compound up over the week / month / year. Then print the Daily Actions by itself, L A R G E F O N T , and sick it somewhere where you will see it regularly. Keep the number of specifics down to maybe 3 at a time and targeted at whatever tends to be your alternate-day downfall .... (they can be reviewed every week and/or updated every month as that particular problem-solving strategy takes hold)
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,030 Member
    Options
    April 16
    51 mins of exercise
    Under by 433 cals!
    Tracked every bit
  • lisadianehays55