Exercise

Options
I'm curious to know what types of exercise you do? What works for you and fits into your schedule?

Replies

• SchrodingersOtherCat
    SchrodingersOtherCat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The bulk of my exercise is rushing round at work & walking my dogs. I've started running with the dogs individually but can't run far yet. I bought a running belt & lead but the dogs are struggling to get used to it - they think it's fun to stop dead mid run or run round my feet to trip me up lol

I do go to the gym & swimming pool when I can - not been for a few weeks due to work & a bad cough. I was going to each at least once a week & really need to get back to it.

I've also recently ordered a wondercore 2 to use at home between gym trips in an attempt to boost my fitness.
  • eckle002
    eckle002 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Kettlebell. It burns the most calories in the least amount of time. A 20 minute workout burns 400 calories. It’s both cardio and strength training at the same time. Check out Tracy Reifkind‘s book The Swing. She lost over 120 pounds cutting calories and doing kettlebell workouts. She’s also on FB and has a YouTube channel. I think she’s in her late 50s now and looks amazing.