Options
Hi everyone

I see that this group is mainly about "me vs. binge" and I will give that a try. Wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone can relate. Also, I've tried to write this like 5 times and I keep deleting it. We'll see if I actually post this one.

I've struggled with BED for as long as I can remember. Eating thousands of calories with no end in sight and feeling like nothing ever truly satisfies until I'm completely stuffed.

Other than the nasty binges I have to say that life is pretty good. Sure, there are some major stressors, but I wouldn't trade places with anyone else. Got a supportive husband, 4 beautiful kids, friends, hobbies... I really appreciate of my life.

But back to the binges. It's so annoying that I can't get a handle on them! Like, I know what to do but I'm choosing not to do it! Here's a fun fact- I'm also a fitness instructor/personal trainer! 🤦

I'm gonna try logging on here again starting tomorrow. I just feel really heavy and I'd like to feel better about how I'm treating my body. I used to have mfp friends years ago but I don't have any yet with this account. Maybe that would help?

Good to see this group is here. I love the reminder that I'm not alone in struggling with this.

Replies

• TracyInTheMiddle
    TracyInTheMiddle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new as well!
  • 8purplesnails
    8purplesnails Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Restarting my Pal journey, needing friends too!
  • wendyron3
    wendyron3 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, I can totally relate to your post. The thing about BED is that we mostly suffer in silence. Being able to go to someone just to be a sounding board would help a lot! Feel free to add me as a friend!