fresh start

Options
Mamabearkka
Mamabearkka Posts: 10 Member
So i am starting again for the millionth time. Don't like being as heavy as i am. Time to get back on track. I work fulltime and don't sit a whole lot. Needing an accountability partner and friends. I am walking, dancing and doing strength training.

Replies

• elizabethhw
    elizabethhw Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m doing this too! Have tried so many times over the years and lost some! About five years ago lost about 2/1/2 stone and kept it off for about a year until it started coming back on. Now I’m back to start and 48, want to get some significant weight lose in place before I hit 50, that’s the plan!
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Same. 50 is rapidly approaching and I am wanting to be in the best shape possible. I run and strength train but eat poorly so I got that issue to overcome.
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Life is about starting again ceaselessly in some ways. Our cells are always regenerating, our thoughts shifting, our bodies moving and morphing. Start again as many times as needed, but never give up.

Jenn
  • rainbowgoddess73
    rainbowgoddess73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm re-committing to fitness again too. When I was young and fit, I actually envisioned my 40s full of fun, excitement. But over the last 8 years, I've put on nearly 100lbs and I feel and move like an 80 year old. I want AND WILL get back to my old self. I started on Sunday (5/19) and I've been putting in 10k step almost daily. So excited for the future!!! Good luck to everyone else.
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hit my original goal, recently came back with a new goal :smile: Feel free to add me also :smiley: