TEAM: Gutbusters (May)

AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215.

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Hi to all our current and new members in Gutbusters! I'm Bonnie and the captain for Gutbusters. Welcome to all our returning members - congrats on all your success last month - and welcome to all our new members!

I'm looking forward to another great month with this wonderful team! Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. Let's rock May!! <3
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Hello team!!
    I'm super excited to be starting this challenge. I just had my second baby January 3, 2019 and I'm struggling to get this baby weight off. This is just the motivation that I need!!

Looking forward to this!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Hi @allietuge, welcome to Gutbusters! So happy to have you with us! Congratulations on your new baby!! <3
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Thanks for having me! I am excited! Looking to lose the last few lbs of midwest winter weight. It's gotten harder as I get closer to 40...so also just trying to solidify healthy habits for the rest of my life that leave me feeling good! Thank you!
  • beloved0922
    beloved0922 Posts: 48 Member
    @Keepingtrack1234 I hear that! I'm usually overweight, but winter is always the worst. I'm hoping to not only get back to 165, but break through that plateau.

I'm so glad for this group! @BonnieHosk85 is a great captain!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Welcome to the team, @Keepingtrack1234. We're glad to have you.

@beloved0922, thanks for those kind words. Happy to help the best team ever!! <3
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    Yeah, I found you... I am definitely staying in for May!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Awesome, @looneycatblue!! :)
  • BonnieHosk85
    @Judysway361, welcome to the Gutbusters team!! We're glad to have you. Take a moment to introduce yourself when you have a chance. Be sure to click on the yellow star at the top right of the page to bookmark our thread.
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Hey hey I figured it out and here Iam Miss Bonnie😊
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited April 2019
    NEVER MIND, Michelle. I just saw that you did that! Awesome!
    @Micheller1210, go to this link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10739845/may-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest

and post this on the thread.

Username: Micheller1210
    Weigh in day: (The day you weigh in each week.)
    Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, Apr 21 - Sat, Apr 27)

Ask Ashley if you can join Gutbusters. If there's still room she'll let you. Let me know if you need help.
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Yes i am in .Awesoem to be back need to get this baby weight off. My baby is 8 months now n its time to get back to my pre-preg weight :p
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    @kkmark glad to see another new Mama here wanting to lose baby weight!!
  • audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    I am trying to get back to pre-baby weight too! Mine is just from six years ago though...😂 15 lbs. to go!
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Hi Teammates. I have been successful in losing weight three last two months. I need to keep going. I have a lot to contribute :o:)
  • BonnieHosk85
    Welcome, @planj to Gutbusters! We're glad you're here! Please take a moment when you have a chance and introduce yourself. <3
  • kkmark
    allietuge wrote: »
    @kkmark glad to see another new Mama here wanting to lose baby weight!!

thank you we can do this
  • kkmark
    I am trying to get back to pre-baby weight too! Mine is just from six years ago though...😂 15 lbs. to go!

;)
  • bdashnay
    bdashnay Posts: 48 Member

Haha! I’m also working on some baby weight. About 20lbs for kid 1 and 20lbs for kid 2! I will start with those goals and go from there 🙂.
This discussion has been closed.