Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    4/30
    Exercise? Yes, walk with DH and Annie
    Calories? Within allowance
    Tracked? Yes
    @BMcC9 Congratulations to you on your anniversary. You should be so very proud of your accomplishments! Take the night to celebrate and start anew tomorrow.

A shout out of "Congratulations" 🎉 to everyone in the Winner's Circle for April and to all those who continued to "show up" every day. We are blessed to be a part of this remarkable group. Looking forward to May! :)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary @BMcC9 ❣️❣️❣️
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3 X’s Yes!
    An hour of yoga and well under on calories.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @BMCc9 Congratulations on the wedding dress fitting. My wedding suit does not fit me!!
    @MadisonMolly2017 You are not in the April Winner's Circle, but you sure are a WINNER!!
    See you tomorrow in May!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    My day was a yes x 3.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    April 30, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 47 minutes of strength

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and slightly under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

Congrats to everyone in this month's Winner's Circle, and all those still here posting.

Happy Anniversary, @BMcC9! That is such an amazing NSV!

@TerriRichardson112, I hope your knee starts feeling better soon!

Hope to see you all in May!
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,876 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3.

Congrats to those in the circle and those who finished! Glad I did it. It modified my thinking... Helping it to become a habit.
  • emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Yes! 5 mile run, despite the head cold
    Yes! Logged everything.
    Yes! Under calorie goal.
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all in the winners circle! Yes x3.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    @BMCc9 Congratulations on the wedding dress fitting. My wedding suit does not fit me!!
    @MadisonMolly2017 You are not in the April Winner's Circle, but you sure are a WINNER!!
    See you tomorrow in May!

@RangerRickL
    Thank you so much, our Fearless Leader!
    Yes, May!!!
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    4/30
    Exercise- Yes, 30 min water aerobics
    Cals- Yes, under
    Tracked- Yes 41g fiber and 134💦

Great April everyone! 😊🌸👊🏻
  • HelensBeads
    HelensBeads Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you in the circle, and further congrats to those who've not made it but still checked in each day.

Checking in for the last day of April. I've not hit the winners' circle but will be coming back next month (though with 4 planned pass days in the first week I won't be in the circle again).

As of going to bed last night I was 10 calories under my target, with a walk/run/gardening and tracking everything that would give me a non-pass day taking my total pass/non-pass days to a nice even 15/15. However I'm pretty sure the MFP/Garmin interaction would remove those 10 calories and more due to not twitching enough in my sleep which would upset the 15/15 balance so I'm sticking my head in the sand and not even going to look!

See you in May's thread.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    It's our 31st wedding anniversary today ... and the wedding dress FITS .... and I have pre-logged food for the day (including our at-home celebration dinner WITH a second helping of dessert) and, with relatively limited exercise calories to cover ... it is looking to be a GREEN day .... (and it's our 31st anniversary ... a once in a lifetime event (if the exercise session gets shorted)

Thanks to all for the anniversary congratulations.

It WAS a "green day" , dessert was postponed, and I got in extra jogging time as hubby finished up my "present" ... a "made from scratch" database French-to-English phrase-matching game! (he does that kind of thing for fun) And he has plans to expand it as I supply more categories of phases I need to work on.

3 x YES!

• 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,158 Member
    Options
    Pass day3. Went over on calories
    Congratulations everyone
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS to everyone!!!! <3
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member