Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Keto Beginner Need Advice

teri_h
teri_h Posts: 1 Member
I started keto 4 days ago and every day have had trouble getting enough fat in my diet. I am logging all food in the MyFitness app. The only carbs I’ve had are the ones in vegetables. I am using 70% fat, 25% protein, 5% carb as a daily goal. Any suggestions? I’m getting frustrated. I tested and am not in Ketosis yet. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Replies

• jsparrgrove12
    jsparrgrove12 Posts: 2 Member
    I am a huge fan of using real Helmins mayo. I like to make my dip for my salads with it and I eat my tuna with it. That’s how I usually get a large portion of my fat. I just started Keto on the 14th and have lost 7#. My first big problem I found was I was eating too much protein. Once I cut back on that then I went into Keto right way.
  • chrisherrin228
    chrisherrin228 Posts: 1 Member
    Cream cheese :) Eat it as a snack, that what I do lol. Another thing is use grams, not percentages - I've heard that MFP isn't very accurate on those.
  • nickosmomma
    nickosmomma Posts: 2 Member
    Also incorporate fasting