Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    May 4, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    May 3
    Exercise yes
    made step goal, stair goal and active minutes.
    Calories yes
    By a comfortable margin
    Tracked yes

May 4
    Exercise yes
    Made step goal, walked the dogs and had about 3 hours of housework including scrubbing a tile floor, I am going to finish my stair goal before I go to bed.
    Calories yes
    I've been able not to use any of my exercise calories so far this month. I know this may change. I try not to use more than half of my exercise minutes. Even then only occasionally,

Really enjoying the groups comments and determination. It inspires me so much!!

@BonnieHosk85 Way to get your exercise in!! I walk at rest stops too when I travel. People think I'm crazy but I don't care. It makes me feel better and if I'm being active I tend to eat less junk food which is hard to do traveling. Sometimes I will stop at the large stores like Wal-Mart just to get my walking in.
  • amybhunt1965
    amybhunt1965 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    May 4
    Exercised?: Yes. (49 mins Pilates)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    5/4
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Planned Pass Day #2 for me today!

Got up and ran 3 miles this morning and clocked 23K+ steps, but definitely over calories today and not logging as planned. :)

I'll be back to normal tomorrow!
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,838 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Nope
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yup

Pass::3per4days
  • cllager
    cllager Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, soccer with my six year old. He won lol. 11000 steps today feeling proud. Logged everything. Stayed within budget.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Scratch my earlier post. Thanks to this morning's run and all the walking I got in, I actually stayed within my calories today when I logged it all. So no Pass Day for me today! Yay! :D
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Four years! That's amazing!

Yes X 3 for me. A little under the weather so just got 20 minutes on my stationary bike at a leisurely pace, and just squeaked by calorie-wise, but this is the first day in a long time that I didn't comfort eat while feeling IBS-ish. So I'm happy.

At the risk of looking like a copy-cat, we had an amazing visitor to the bird feeder today that I want to share ( @ShareASmile thank you for that beautiful dear photo :smiley: ).

89ne62mc172n.jpg

What a visitor @RangerRickL! I’m thinking it didn’t make it into the bird houses in the pic 🤣😂 Thanks for sharing, so cool!

@AmyHammons1, good luck on with your Marathon tomorrow! 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️ 🏁 You’ve got this!!!😎👊🏻
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    5/4
    Exercise- Yes, water aerobics, 30 min
    Cals- Yes, under by 48
    Tracked- Yes, 135oz 💦 39g fiber
  • annpruz1
    annpruz1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think I exercised for 20 minutes? My 3 1/2 year old granddaughter slept over so there was a lot of running around. Tag and hide and seek!

I did track. The weekends are hard for me. Since not a structured day like a work day

I went over budget by 100 calories. Pretty close

I’m weighing my self once a week. I’m
    Hoping to see a positive result on Wednesday. I’m
    Going to keep it up daily and hopefully week by week see a difference!