It feels like cheating...

Everyonelies
Everyonelies Posts: 225 Member
I am currently on day 224 of this WOE, and even tough I have had my ups and downs...I feel like I am cheating by how "easy" it has been to lose weight.

I am down 42lbs, got a few more to go, but this is the longest I have been on a "diet" and so far, I do not see myself quitting any time soon.

I have been looking at pictures form many years ago and see how far I have come, but it doesn't feel like it has been as hard as other times to lose the weight, this is the smallest I have been in maybe 2 decades....and it feels off...but in a good way

I am somewhere between 20-30lbs from hitting goal...and even though I am not losing as much as I was at first, I am excited for day #365...

I am losing weight, building muscle, and feeling so much better...if doing this is wrong, then I don't want to be right!

Anyone else feel this way?

Replies

• zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    congrats to you both!
    @Everyonelies very much does it feel like cheating for me as well (and has since i started). i don't know that i have ever felt this good while actually being full (and not overfull as i would frequently do previously).
    @qweck3 thank you for sharing all your data and insight
  • Everyonelies
    Everyonelies Posts: 225 Member
    It is amazing how "easy" it can be to lose weight...I am really looking forward to the maintenance of it all. Skin to bounce back, as much as possible, and just the overall feeling of being right where I want to be!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    It is the easiest I’ve ever done too, with the greatest results!!

I’m so happy for you! It’s great to hear where you are! That’s so awesome!!
  • nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    Congratulations! I’m so happy to hear that! It truly gives me hope since I’m new to this. I heard you become a fat burning machine. I’m sure you became one. Good on you! I know you say it’s easy but without your hard work and power of commitment you wouldn’t have achieved this far. So yeah, congratulations!!!! I have 60 lbs to lose lol
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Preach it!
    After being various degrees of overweight my entire life and having dieted over and over with various degrees of success, keto is my answer.
    My husband and I started last August and there is no turning back. We are in the best shape of our lives and it keeps getting better. Not just physically but mentally and emotionally. It’s like everything just clicked.
    For us all of the benefits has made it super easy.
  • Sm3018
    Sm3018 Posts: 55 Member
    lalabank wrote: »
    Preach it!
    After being various degrees of overweight my entire life and having dieted over and over with various degrees of success, keto is my answer.
    My husband and I started last August and there is no turning back. We are in the best shape of our lives and it keeps getting better. Not just physically but mentally and emotionally. It’s like everything just clicked.
    For us all of the benefits has made it super easy.

I want to start keto...so theres no carbs or dairy involved?
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    I know this is an older post, but can relate. Only been at this almost a month, and it seems so strange to eat what I'm eating, feel this great, and drop inches. See body changing literally everyday.

And no one in my family believed me until I sent them a collage of daily pictures put together.

This way of eating seems insane to me, and I can't quite wrap my head around it yet! Loving and enjoying it!!!