May 6 Sign In

Options

Replies

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 769 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

Please post what you do that brings you Joy/Feeds your soul❣️

@MadisonMolly2017, thanks to reading your great posts, I started art journaling again in the mornings, being creative in general. So relaxing and enjoyable. I also love reading! 💕 📚

Oh, check out janetskatesart on Instagram, love her stuff, color choices!
    fitphoenix wrote: »
    May 6

Exercised: 31K steps (including 36 minutes run/walk intervals)
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Awesome posts from everyone! Reading and writing bring me joy, and I feel like I've done a much better job this time around balancing exercise time with other time, making it something that's more sustainable for me in the longterm.

@fitphoenix, awesome 31K steps!! I’m totally with you on the reading! Writing is great too! Gotta 💕 📚
    5/6
    @MadisonMolly2017 "Finding & fanning the flames of what brings us Joy is Crucial ❣️" TRUTH
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minute walk at a local park. Collage follows (Annie was sitting pretty :) ):
    ab3ueemj1jlp.jpg
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, on track
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@w8goal4life, the flowers are beautiful!! Your Annie is so cute 🐶 💕
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,036 Member
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »

Please post what you do that brings you Joy/Feeds your soul❣️

@MadisonMolly2017, thanks to reading your great posts, I started art journaling again in the mornings, being creative in general. So relaxing and enjoyable. I also love reading! 💕 📚
    fitphoenix wrote: »
    May 6

Exercised: 31K steps (including 36 minutes run/walk intervals)
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Awesome posts from everyone! Reading and writing bring me joy, and I feel like I've done a much better job this time around balancing exercise time with other time, making it something that's more sustainable for me in the longterm.

@fitphoenix, awesome 31K steps!! I’m totally with you on the reading! Writing is great too! Gotta 💕 📚
    5/6
    @MadisonMolly2017 "Finding & fanning the flames of what brings us Joy is Crucial ❣️" TRUTH
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minute walk at a local park. Collage follows (Annie was sitting pretty :) ):
    ab3ueemj1jlp.jpg
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, on track
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@w8goal4life, the flowers are beautiful!! Your Annie is so cute 🐶 💕

@tuffgirl19
    Oh, I’m so glad!! Art journaling is so gratifying!

Next year check out the free course Sketchbook Revival, 25 instructors and free! Karen Abend hosts it.

I just did the 2019 course (it only lasts 1 month so I gave 11 days to finish up), and all the lessons are Very inspiring & fun!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes (just made it)
    Exercise yes

Total:
    2x no
    4x yes
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Monday
    Boot camp, and on track with calories
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thanks for the link earlier in these posts to the online yoga classes. I love yoga and am currently using a Rodney Yee dvd and really like it but need some variety.
    @w8goal4life I love the beautiful pictures!!
    @marthall I am inspired by your post, thank you for taking the time to share with us!
  • MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Exercise- yes, some light weights, a short run, and some sauna time
    Calories- yes, under
    Tracked- yes

A busy day, one of the rare occasions when I didn’t want to eat but did to make sure I was properly fueled
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,140 Member
    Options
    Yes to all
    Joy from family and friends.
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Barely, and because of that I didn't eat an extra taco, something I wouldn't have thought twice about before.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, even though I didn't want to. :)

My joy - watching my kiddos being themselves - when they don't know I'm watching and they are truly living in the moment. I've learned so much from them. <3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,036 Member
    Options
    For my Fellow UAC-ers!

99yq0ucj7h3x.png
  • htebyoj
    htebyoj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!!

• HelensBeads
    HelensBeads Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 There are online yoga classes? This sounds interesting, would you have any links to good ones?

I'm finally checking in for he first time this month, it's been pass days so far, I've been away for a long weekend in Paris.
    Exercise has happened, Saturday was the big day with 39,000 steps up and down the Seine between tourist attractions (daughter was miffed that I made her walk up the steps of the Eiffel Tower rather than get the lift, but also pleased that she had).
    Tracking didn't happen, I logged my '2500 cals, I'm on holiday' meal.
    Did I go over on calories eaten? Highly likely, though a large breakfast did mean daytime eating was confined to one pastry rather than an extra meal. Evening meals weren't too bad.

Back to the grind today though.

@HelensBeads
    https://www.elitedaily.com/p/10-yoga-youtube-channels-thatll-take-your-practice-to-the-next-level-8681031

See if this link helps!!

Thanks, will have a good look after work.