May 7 Sign In

Options

Replies

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    :) For all of you❣️4xdauwx45a90.png

Love this @MadisonMolly2017, thanks for your posts and inspiring me to get more into art journaling. Thought of you this am while playing in my journal😊 👩🏼‍🎨
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    5/7
    Exercise- Yes
    Cals- Yes, under by
    Tracked yes- 130💦 Feeling better today, but feverish tonight.
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    nuq4wsrnnuhb.jpg
    Yesterday, @MadisonMolly2017 asked team members to share what brought them joy. Thanks for that...
    my personal favorite was from @TerriRichardson112, "I have so many things which bring joy into my life, and food is not crucial to any of them."

Thanks to all who shared their joy!

@rangerrickl, great photo, kind of captures what brings joy to all of us😋 Very insightful @TerryRichardson112! So many things to be grateful for☺️
    I tried to post this yesterday but somehow pressed the done not post reply.

A lovely sunset brings me joy.😊.
    This is my favorite sunset pic. I absolutely love sunsets. They are always so suprising. You never know it's going to be spectacular until it happens. Then you try in your mind to compare it to ones you've seen and where you were. Then just like that it's gone with only a memory of what it was like.
    It was taken from our yard. We live on the river. We just got confrontation yesterday that our offer was accepted for the sale of our house. We have totally renovated an old historic house built in The 1860s. It was a dream of mine and a labor of love. I've always had a love for old Colonial homes. We've been here for 18 years. The time has come that it does not meet our current needs. We are moving closer to family.
    Kinda bittersweet... One chapter ending another beginning... Thanks for reading. As tears fill my eyes I find this quiet therapeutic...

4scckaref8r0.jpg

Thank you for sharing this with us @windowqueen2003, so very beautiful! Definitely frame this one, something nice to look at often, very peaceful. It’s nice you’ll be closer to family and house from 1860’s sounds so very nice. Maybe you can show us a pic of that home too! I’d love to see it😊
  • marthall
    marthall Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    May 7
    Tracked?: Yes

Calories?: Yes.

Exercised?: Yes.
    45 min cycle (one deer), 30 min brisk lunchtime walk, 30 min evening walk to pickup daughter
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    @jlbtnc Wow!! You are really hitting it!! I noticed your recent change up with the before and present photo. Well done!!

@RangerRickL thank you, yes making some changes and working hard pushing forward. Hubby works 2nd shift this weekend so pushing to workout in the evening.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    good evening! my daughter brings me joy easy answer I didn't know what love was until I had a child x I like gardening too: a beautiful rose or dahlia can bring me almost to tears. 3xyes again. this group does hold me accountable as advertised - no way I would be exercising I would be thinking the calorie tracking is enough for now - always happy to not push myself. too quick to accept mediocre x bit anxious middle of the night thinking what if I finally lose weight which would mean all this time it was achievable after all - have to watch I don't sabotage myself now. so: 32 mins step aerobics in front of treadmill tv. tracked calories and am 400 under my limit x best wishes to all x

I have been there and I think most of that succeeded have been there too. But, I always tell myself that God is merciful to me that is why he did not give me eyes at the my back. My eyes are all positioned in front of me to always look forward. Therefore, since I cannot see my back, I will forget the past and look to the future and all it's gifts and blessings.

You will loose the weight and the past will be behind you!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Awwwww pass day #1 wasnt even intentional or for something indulgent. Insane amount of work, missed my dog walk or workout opportunities.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    May 7
    3 Pass Days

Exercise? Yes, 20 minute walk outside and 10 minutes of floor exercises and walking up and down the stairs at work. Trying to strengthen the knee that I fell on the ice on in Feb. It is still weak and gives me trouble. My daughter's sister-in-law is a physical therapist. I will be seeing her this weekend at my daughter's graduation. Time for a little free medical advise :)
    Calories...….BY ONE!!! ROFLOL Anddd, that is WITHOUT my exercise...whahooo!
    Tracked? Yes
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yes x 3

Things that make me happy - my son : )
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Yes to all3
  • htebyoj
    htebyoj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    5/7/19

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes Bike ride 25 min - walking 30 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes. :)

Pass days used. (1/3)

• PeaceQT18
    PeaceQT18 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    May 7th
    Exercise: No
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,000 Member
    Options
    May 6
    149 exercise + full OT wt workout
    Tracked all
  • CathieMW
    CathieMW Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    May 7

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 43 minutes on my exercise bike.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Exercise was 40 minutes of row class
  • Transmogrifier
    Transmogrifier Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Date: May 7
    Exercised?: Yes, 30 minutes on the treadmill.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes