May 12 Sign In

Options

Replies

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, did 25 min on the bike.

Explained UAC to my family otherwise it would have been impossible to sneak off for those 25 minutes (full house this weekend). Very happy to be able to use this challenge as justification to get some exercise in even on busy days.
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Just barely made it for exercise but unloading the car from travel and walking the dogs saved the goal!

Moms are amazing. Happy special day, moms.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    injured foot Friday. did light exercise.
    calories - under budget
    tracked - yes
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - a lovely walk and park time with my boys!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

Pass Days 1/3
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    May 12, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Active rest day -- food shopping, lots of food prep, laundry, and 30 minute walk this evening

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,814 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    April
    15 success: 15 pass
    May
    3 success: 9 pass

12th
    Exercise? Yes - 20 min walk
    Tracked? No
    Calories? No
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    5/12
    Exercise- Yes, walking
    Cals- Yes, under by 24
    Tracked- Yes, not the healthiest day, but I made it😊 136💦

Happy Mother’s Day to all! I had a great weekend with my two boys☺️🌸
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    May 11
    Exercise yes
    All personal goals met today on steps and stairs. Love it when the Fitbit lights up green for goals met.
    Calories yes
    I had a breakfast sandwich at Hardee's but was able to make up for it with good choices the rest of the day.
    Tracked yes

May 12
    Exercise yes
    Rained today much of the day. When I'm at home able to do treadmill, walk for even vigorous housework. We are staying in our travel trailer while looking for a house. It was close to 10pm could not will my body to get up and drive to Wal Mart to walk. In steps DH. He drove me there and looked in the sporting goods section while I walked around the store. I'm giving him credit for this day saved from the dreaded pass day.
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes.
    Only one pass day and it's getting to the hallway point. Many obstacles but overcoming then so far.

@MadisonMolly2017 very thought provoking post on contingency plan a couple days ago. I have to have many and end up kicking myself when I don't give myself time to do them. I try to pack carrots and celery sticks to munch on. I usually pack my lunch even when running errands and shopping. I also try to think about my day and where I will be and try to plan walking into it when I know I won't be in my normal routine. Unfortunately I do not do the above as much as I should. Your ideas were spot on and motivates me to do this more often.
    After all it's up to us to take care of ourselves and being proactive makes for success.
    Thanks again for the post
    @RangerRickL is right you are our cheerleader. 😉
  • marthall
    marthall Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Catching up a few check in's
    May 8 - yes
    May 9 - yes
    May 10 - yes
    May 11 - yes - Issues with my Mountain Bike so took my road bike out for a spin, blimey some of the hills near here are steep!
    May 12 - PASS - More Road Bike, I don't think my legs can take it. An active day, but I ended up eating too much and although I was tracking and knew I was going over I decided that it was ok and to use a pass. No biggie, back on to it today.

Pass days - 1 used
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    May 12
    Exercise: 2hr 19min hiking w/4 lb backpack; 6:1 miles
    Calories: under 1400 (but I ate poorly, chips for dinner)
    Tracked: yes
    I have to stop keeping chips in the house!
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, did 25 min on the bike.

Explained UAC to my family otherwise it would have been impossible to sneak off for those 25 minutes (full house this weekend). Very happy to be able to use this challenge as justification to get some exercise in even on busy days.

lol this is me daily. Ever since I got my fitbit my fam is used to me randomly getting up and walking around to get my hourly steps. So I too will out of no where go for a long walk. My son thinks it's a house arrest bracelet. Yesterday I had to run up and down the stairs while my daughter dealt the uno cards :p
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Took a pass day today while I celebrated Mother's Day. It's not the same when your kids are grown and out of town, but had a nice brunch with my mother and then went to a movie with my husband.

Pass Days: 2/3
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    Yes for 11 & 12
    Nice hike today with other moms with kids too far to celebrate. It was wonderful