May 13 Sign In

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    5/13
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 20 minutes Gilad
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, on target.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    yes x3.
    exercise = 60 minutes hiit class
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 12 min yoga, 15 min leslie sansone, 60 min cleaning, 80 min walk
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • stephensweeney93
    stephensweeney93 Posts: 57 Member
    Yes x 3

3.5 mile walk
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,060 Member
    Yes x 3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,060 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Ketch_22 Don’t be so hard on yourself. You are doing a grand job!

UAC is not a competition. Every day you post here is a triumph, because it shows that you are working on being the best YOU that you can. Every little achievement takes you closer to your goal. Whatever comes along can be turned into a learning opportunity.
  • Alexbuzzcut
    Alexbuzzcut Posts: 77 Member
    Exercise: No, my knee is worse for the wear so I had to take a rest day. I did end up walking quite a distance to two different appointments but because it was slow going, I’m not counting it.

Calories and logged: yes

1st Pass day
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Took a couple of pass days. I had both my adult sons in town at the same which has not happened for a quite a while. It was a busy time and I focused on spending time with them. Now I am back on track and doing what needs to be done.
  • HelensBeads
    HelensBeads Posts: 79 Member
    krea4 wrote: »
    April
    15 success: 15 pass
    May
    4 success: 9 pass

Are you copying me?

Checking in for the last 3 days.

Saturday was a pass day. It started off with a larger than normal breakfast due to clearing out/packing up the kitchen (that last bit of muesli was bigger than my normal portion would be but not sufficient to warrant keeping the pot going for yet another day, I wanted to wash and pack it). I spent most of the day in the kitchen/around/thinking of food, first defrosting the freezer (thanks kids for leaving the door ajar!), inventorying the contents, devising a main meal plan for the next 3 weeks using the freezer contents/no oven and then continuing with the packing of the kitchen. So food was constantly on my mind and relatively close at hand. When I realised I'd go over calories i just stopped logging.

Sunday was a non-pass day, starting with toast and a triathlon. After it was either head home and continue playing 'put everything in boxes' or go for another bike ride. It was a nice day and training has been hit and miss this year so I went for a bike ride, just 15 miles, half off road, half on. Home, lunch, then walk to the shop for bread and milk, back home, made some flapjacks (used up the last of the bag of oats so they didn't need packing away), walked the dog and some flapjacks up to mum's and then came home to an Indian takeaway. I wasn't a pig with the takeaway and logged it (and the bucks fizz that's been knocking around the kitchen for 6 months) as 1350 calories (350 for the plonk, 1000 for the food). I know it's not accurate but it's as good as I need if I don't do it too often. I finished the day with just over 100 spare calories so I'm counting it as a non pass day!

Monday
    Exercise, yes
    Food, yes
    Tracking, yes
    My 4th non-pass day this month.
    Packing of the kitchen is still ongoing but slowing due to lack of boxes/space to put the things we need leaving out.
    The bonus (beyond a whole new kitchen) is that for the next few weeks I won't have an oven or loads of ingredients close at hand so temptation to pig out on 'stuff' won't be in view. When the kitchen is revamped things like the bread will have its own home so will be out of view of nibbling, hopefully!

• KrazyTwinMomma
    KrazyTwinMomma Posts: 45 Member
    Date: May 13
    Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Went to work and forced myself to feel better. Got in a half hour of exercise and stayed in my calories.

Pass Days Used In May: 4/3