Thrive Market

Options
GammieLCHF
GammieLCHF Posts: 139 Member
Kinda addicted to Dr. Mike on YouTube, and he did a Keto month and reviewed Thrive. Well, it had a 25$ coupon deal so I tried it. Food hasn’t come yet but it seemed pretty pricy tho they claimed it was all discounted. I used it to get some things I’ve been wanting to try. Anyone use Thrive and what was your experience? As of now I think I’m cancelling after the thirty days free trial.

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I’ve been a member for a couple years. I buy all sorts of things from shampoo and sunscreen to essential oils and some food items though there isn’t much I personally can eat there being carnivore.
    I buy some of the keto items for my daughter like the miracle noodles and their branded items are good. I buy their tomato based sauces and even mustard and coconut oil mayo.
    I do buy sardines and smoked clams and oysters for myself.
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I have been buying from them for a couple years as well. I have found the Thrive brand to be as good as the name brand. From a price standpoint, it depends on what you mean. If you look like for like, they tend to be less. If you are comparing something like conventional tortilla chips from the store versus a product that is much better for you from Thrive, then there is an increase.

I typically get most of my tinned fish (sardines, mackerel, salmon) from them as well as most of my oils (ghee, coconut oil, EVOO). I also get the Miracle Rice which I can't find anywhere locally. For the other shirataki noodles, I use the Thrive brand. If they had a riced version, I would get theirs, but since they don't I stick with the name brand.

Since the vast majority of my food is fresh meat and produce, what I get from Thrive is limited, but all of it is better pricing than I can get except occasionally when Sprouts (local store) has a big sale.

I don't use it much, but the Primal Kitchen salad dressings and mayos are a great deal here also. I like them, but I just don't use them enough to justify ordering them very often.