been off LC for 2 months

Options
brenn24179
brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
Yes my weight has gone up 4 lbs over last couple months, not too bad but I don't want it to continue. I have a lady at my gym who was my role model and got off carbs, lost 160 lbs and has gained 50 of it back! Oh my. I want to have fruit and bread some if possible. I have been having it every day so now I try to do it once a month or maybe every 2 wks.

Right now I am going back on my low carb again. I know some of ya warned me that if I could eat them and it worked I would not be overeating. I need to nip this in the bud. Thanks for your help, geez, we must be allergic to those dirn carbs! I love being slimmer though.

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome that you are back at it after a 4 lb gain - that's way easier than letting it get to be more of a gain!
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome that you are back at it after a 4 lb gain - that's way easier than letting it get to be more of a gain!

Yes! I find that when I eat things like bread or pasta, it's very addicting for me. I want to eat more, even if I'm already full. And have cake for dessert. Better for me to just not eat it at all, because I slide down that slippery slope fast. Last time I went on vacation and relaxed my standards, I gained 5 pounds in a week, and it took a month to re-lose them. I don't have the same issue with low carb fruits like berries, melon, and include them.

• brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    yes weighing daily has been my consequences. I forgot how hungry I get when I eat carbs, I was into berries,cool whip daily, especially grapes. Not good idea for me, live and learn.