May 14 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    Ketch_22 wrote: »
    May 13
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes walking 2 miles and weight training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    I am so humbled by this group. Wow the amount of exercise you guys do is more than amazing! There's no way some are in this for weight loss. I'd like to say it's inspiring but it makes me feel like a loser on most days. I know if I hit 11k steps because my back hurts can't imagine the amount you guys achieve kudos!

This is a self journey. Please don't be hard on yourself. We are all different. If you need to do any comparison. Compare all you have done today with what you were doing yesterday. See how far you have come! Look at all those little successes. Wow O! Look at all those changes you've made. You are not what you used to be. Look at the number of "Yes" since the beginning of the month. Look at the awareness you've since joining this challenge. You are unique, you are beautiful, you've made a decision for your health. That is wonderful.
  • victorious55
    Options
    May 14, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • victorious55
    Options
    @RangerRickL, you are so correct. We are all on individual journey. We are all different pieces of the puzzle fitting together to make life beautiful. We all bring different gifts to this earth. We are all very important.
    We are all here in this challenge "UAC" with 1 major purpose to get healthy and encourage each other on this journey.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Yes, so many different journeys!
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 12 min yoga, 120 min cleaning, 2 x 20 min walk, 20 min gardening
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Wow that is a great passage! And so true. thank you for posting.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154
    I also wanted to thank you for your guidance on maintenance. The scale is up slightly, but measurements are the same, hands & arms are leaner, I have more muscles. I’d be dieting right now if not for you. I’m paying attention to other indicators while tracking all & keeping exercise high.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Hilarious, @Ketch_22! Don't forget to show us the "after bath" photos!! <3
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    @Ketch_22 Ha ha ha! Oh my gosh, that picture made me laugh out loud!!! Thanks for the laugh tonight! 😂