I’m in for the next 11 weeks

Options
Luxyp
Luxyp Posts: 48 Member
I have been struggling to maintain healthy exercise and eating habits for a few years now. Today is the start of a new day and I hope this board can provide support and help me hold myself accountable.

Replies

• daisydivine
    daisydivine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    exactly where i am in my own weight loss journey. lets do this.
  • Pow3rlift3r
    Pow3rlift3r Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    💪💪
  • Luxyp
    Options
    Met my exercise goal (ran 5miles). While I ate healthy (no sugar or processed foods), had too many nuts post dinner so ended up going over my daily calorie. Okay on calories net after exercise. Focus on cutting post dinner nuts. Hope everyone had a great first day of the challenge!
  • iamFitSal
    iamFitSal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Luxyp wrote: »
    I have been struggling to maintain healthy exercise and eating habits for a few years now. Today is the start of a new day and I hope this board can provide support and help me hold myself accountable.

Yes. The best time to start is NOW!
    I have created this group to keep everybody (including myself) motivated.
    Please let me know what best works for you as motivation
  • iamFitSal
    Options
    exactly where i am in my own weight loss journey. lets do this.

Yasss! Let's do it! We can do this
  • iamFitSal
    Options
    Luxyp wrote: »
    Met my exercise goal (ran 5miles). While I ate healthy (no sugar or processed foods), had too many nuts post dinner so ended up going over my daily calorie. Okay on calories net after exercise. Focus on cutting post dinner nuts. Hope everyone had a great first day of the challenge!

Go YOU!!
  • Luxyp
    Options
    Met my exercise goal but fell a bit short on the eating goal. Stayed healthy but exceeded calorie target (better than yesterday though).
  • Luxyp
    Options
    So far within calorie and nutrition goal - now just need to stay away from stalking. Also got a brisk 40min walk in
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,674 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I look forward to getting to know all of you! Feel free to add me as a friend as well if you'd like extra encouragement!

Food good, but protein is low today. Protein is always a drag as I'd rather have a big bowl of roasted veggies for dinner than waste 200 calories on meat! Oh well, tomorrow is a new day. I bombed a final today and drowned my sorrows in a pint of Halo Top Peanut Butter Cup.

Haven't worked out yet today but plan on a good hour on my exercise bike. Stupid thing broke on easy speed so until I have it rigged to increase resistance I pedal like mad for a long time.

Hope everyone had a great day!
  • AimeeLGosse
    AimeeLGosse Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is my first day here at the challenge. I've had a great week, my goals are weight loss, which in turns lowers my blood sugar levels (a key reason for all of this), and toning. I am working out daily as well as tracking and calculating every bite that goes into my mouth!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    This is my first day here at the challenge. I've had a great week, my goals are weight loss, which in turns lowers my blood sugar levels (a key reason for all of this), and toning. I am working out daily as well as tracking and calculating every bite that goes into my mouth!

Glad to hear you had a great week! I'm trying to lower my blood sugar too. It's frustrating as I'm working out each day and am down 26 pounds, and no change so far. I haven't had my A1C done in awhile. Keep up the good work!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day. I ate over my calories, but my exercise took care of it. I'm down 2 more pounds so its paying off!

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • AimeeLGosse
    AimeeLGosse Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you Katmary71! I feel rather stuck lately. I am eating well, my carbs coming from vegetables, and it's taking so long to get back down. (blood sugar) It is very encouraging to see that you over-ate but still lost weight! That will slowly help bring A1c down. I haven't been checked in a while either....I keep thinking I can do better first! Have a wonderful, healthy day :)
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Thank you Katmary71! I feel rather stuck lately. I am eating well, my carbs coming from vegetables, and it's taking so long to get back down. (blood sugar) It is very encouraging to see that you over-ate but still lost weight! That will slowly help bring A1c down. I haven't been checked in a while either....I keep thinking I can do better first! Have a wonderful, healthy day :)

Keep up the great work, you should be seeing results soon. I'm sure losing weight and keeping carbs/sugar down will help. I really need to stop going to Starbucks, that's where I get too much added sugar. I'm going to start making iced coffee at home to help with that. Hopefully with losing weight, watching our diets, and working out we'll see a difference soon!

I brought a fattening salad that I love to a potluck today (broccoli salad with bacon, raisins, onions, sunflower seeds, broccoli, and a dressing of light mayo, apple cider vinegar, and sugar). Its the last thing I should be eating and there's a lot left over. I'll have to be good and portion it out instead of pigging out and eating it all! You have a wonderful and healthy day too!