May 21 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Jog/walked for 33 min. Two 8 minute jogging intervals, which is great improvement for me.

No pets currently, although we do care for our daughter’s cat occasionally. Had and loved cats when I was a kid and when our daughters were children. Is it wrong to talk of my wee grandchildren as replacing pets?

Loved all the pics. I feel like I’m part of a very big hearted group. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @strongkater So very sorry for your loss. There is no shame, ever, for participants in UAC. There is acceptance for when we falter, encouragement for when we need a helping hand, and acknowledgment always whenever we report in for accountability. For those days when we are having a really good day, we can then pay it forward to someone less fortunate who might need a kind word. :)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    May 21 Report -

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - in order to get up to my 10,000 fitbit steps ... I did 5000+ while on my mini-trampoline for 33 minutes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    Options
    Out of the winners circle ⭕️, but I’m back. Week off for funeral of my mother in law, travel etc. Feeling a bit ashamed, but getting back to it. See ya tomorrow check in.

So sorry for your loss. You have no reason to feel ashamed. Life throws us curve balls, and bereavement is one of the most stressful events of all. You are still with us despite everything, so should be proud of your resilience. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for you and your family.
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    @strongkater Absolutely no reason at all to be ashamed! Life happens!!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Pass - long day and didn't track.

Love reading about all the pets! At the moment we have just one lovely black cat.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Tracking - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Exercise - No (pass day #2 I think? Maybe #4)
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    May 21st

Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 763 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    byaga5o2v6m5.jpeg
    5/21
    Exercise- Yes, walking
    Cals- Yes, under by 273
    Tracked- Yes, 128💦

Sorry for not checking in last night, I was so tired. 😴

@RangerRickL thanks doe sharing the pic of your horse! She’s so pretty!

We have a cat and a dog, Tuffy is our sweet cat and Sandy is our German Sheperd and they’re both rescues.

My profile pic is Tuffy and our 12 yr old, think he was 8 there😻💕agirvw88cmsf.jpeg
    rqpw00cck9gv.jpeg
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    May 20
    84 m ex
    Under by 16
    Tracked all
  • wwwwongjo5399
    wwwwongjo5399 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    @tuffgirl19 the photos of your pets are awesome! Is that a drawing of your son???? That is absolutely amazing!
  • HelensBeads
    HelensBeads Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    b5d9cyn70t6d.jpg
    This is Fred, Fred was 13 last Sunday, he walked 8 miles with me today! He takes his sleeping VERY seriously!

Checking in.....
    Monday 20/5
    3 x yes

Tuesday 21/5
    3 x yes

Wednesday 22/5
    3 x yes

Thursday 23/5
    3 x yes

I am on a roll, I seem to have got my head round this this week. 11 pass/12 non-pass days, I think that's the first time I've had more non-pass days than pass days!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

5 no
    16 yes