May 29 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    05uqh3wb1q0b.jpg
    I am a little behind in promoting the June UAC signup on the Challenge board.
    The Challenge board link is here https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10746391/ultimate-accountability-challenge-uac-june-2019#latest
    Please help me promote the June UAC by going to that link and saying something encouraging about the UAC.
    I will truly appreciate you for helping me keep this team going.
    Thanks, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Also, in your post today, please let us know if you expect to end the month, in the Winner's Circle.
    I'm still in.
    Thanks, Rick
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    May 28
    Pass Day 2
    Ankle still problematic. 6 min exercise plus PT session, but that was mostly pain management not real exercise.
    Calories over by 209, which was my typical calories eaten but without the exercise, I was at a surplus. (Ex lets me eat more & suppresses my appetite & reminds me how fit I am now.)
    Tracked all.

I will definitely be in the Winner’s Circle - even if I have to pedal the exercise bike with my arms! #determined.

PT requested I join a gym as I need to lift more (and not be able to “cheat” with the free wts & bands.) I’m excited to check them out! And pleased to be stronger! I think this might be just what I need.

If ankle will be problematic for some time (like, more than a day or two ... ) check out chair exercise vids on Youtube as a suplement; many are plenty sweat-inducing energetic without the weight-bearing aspect. Some make use of "free weights and bands" so you don't have to give them up completely ..... plenty of upper body and torso work, twisting and leaning etc.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,614 Member
    Options
    5/29
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
    I cant remember if I had 3 or 4 passes.I want to say 3. So I would be in the circle.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    5/29 Remembering my Dad on what would have been his birthday today. So unfortunate that our very human condition brings forth life, and then takes it away.
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minutes low impact aerobics. Another not so nice day outside, although I did get Annie out to exercise for a bit, too.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, on target
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    @RangerRickL I will be in the circle this month even if I were to take 2 pass days to finish up May. Looking forward to June.
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Thanks to all who have posted their Winner's Circle expectations. Others will hopefully add their names to that list.
    My report for today:
    Calories: well under my limit as I did not eat much supper this evening
    Tracking: ok

Exercis: 33 minutes walking