2»

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    May 28
    Pass Day 2
    Ankle still problematic. 6 min exercise plus PT session, but that was mostly pain management not real exercise.
    Calories over by 209, which was my typical calories eaten but without the exercise, I was at a surplus. (Ex lets me eat more & suppresses my appetite & reminds me how fit I am now.)
    Tracked all.

I will definitely be in the Winner’s Circle - even if I have to pedal the exercise bike with my arms! #determined.

PT requested I join a gym as I need to lift more (and not be able to “cheat” with the free wts & bands.) I’m excited to check them out! And pleased to be stronger! I think this might be just what I need.

If ankle will be problematic for some time (like, more than a day or two ... ) check out chair exercise vids on Youtube as a suplement; many are plenty sweat-inducing energetic without the weight-bearing aspect. Some make use of "free weights and bands" so you don't have to give them up completely ..... plenty of upper body and torso work, twisting and leaning etc.

@BMcC9 Thank you for this suggestion!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - brisk outdoor walk with BBF and her very active little dog
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes but only by using almost all exercise calories
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Pass Day
  • wwwwongjo5399
    wwwwongjo5399 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yesx3
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    May 28
    Yes X 3
    Calories under by a substantial margin

May 29
    Yes X 3
    Barely squeeked by on all counts but made it.

@RangerRickL I have 1 pass day left so will make the winners circle. Yeah!!!!!!
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3 X’s Yes. 45 minute strength class and 60 minute step class. A little too low on calories but working on it.
    I have to go back and see if I have 3 or 4 passes.
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Exercise was 15 minutes sprint intervals with 15 minutes of walking.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 and I’m in the winners circle!
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    5/29
    Exercise- Yes
    Cals- Yes, under by 263
    Tracked- Yes 128💦, 27 fiber