June 2 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    jan110144 wrote: »
    @w8goal4lifew8goal4life I hope the injections work. The first one I had did, for a couple of months. The second one, only for a couple of weeks :-( The good news is that I ended up having knee replacement surgery and everything has been super since then. Not sure if that is on your 'boyfriend's' horizon or not, but if so, I hope he will discover what I did .... the worst part about the replacement was that I waited way too long before I got it done. Wish I had done it several years earlier; it would have saved me a lot of pain and discomfort.

I had injections in both knees for about 3 years and two years ago I had bilatial knee replacement (both done at the same time ) best thing I have done. Living pain free now and can walk
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Exercised: 40 mins hiking
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    exercise: yes, got my steps in for the day!
    calories: under budget
    track: yes!
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    June 02 Exercise, Within Cals and Tracked ✔️✔️✔️
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Amazing pic..of the family. Congrats!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    jan110144 wrote: »
    @w8goal4lifew8goal4life I hope the injections work. The first one I had did, for a couple of months. The second one, only for a couple of weeks :-( The good news is that I ended up having knee replacement surgery and everything has been super since then. Not sure if that is on your 'boyfriend's' horizon or not, but if so, I hope he will discover what I did .... the worst part about the replacement was that I waited way too long before I got it done. Wish I had done it several years earlier; it would have saved me a lot of pain and discomfort.

I had injections in both knees for about 3 years and two years ago I had bilateral knee replacement (both done at the same time ) best thing I have done. Living pain free now and can walk

Good to know...consensus seems to favor knee replacement, sooner or later. I have made the acquaintance of two people, however, who wished they'd never done the surgery...although one of those two is going in for the second knee replacement in the very near future.
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes lots
  • devon_redux
    devon_redux Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    corriepelc wrote: »
    ...Ran the 10K in the Kaiser Permanente Women's Fitness Festival today in Northern California. This race means a lot to me as it was my very first 5K three years ago, and my very first 10K 2 years ago. It was the race that made me realize I could do a half-marathon, and now I've signed up for my 7th half coming up in October.
    fitphoenix wrote: »
    ...my second 5K race of the year!
    ...Didn’t beat my time from last week’s 5K, but came in at my second fastest speed (all of one second faster than the previous second place, but I’ll take it!) It rained the whole time, and there were more hills than I’ve been training on, so I’m very pleased with the results.

Congratulations to both of you. It must be exhilarating!

• heatcalvert
    heatcalvert Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What a lovely way to celebrate!

My Day 2 is a skip- birthday party
    I logged everything and exercised, but was over my calories. 1/3
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Pass # 2 didn't fill in food diary
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member