Hello all

Options
ConfidentRaven
ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
Hello everyone! My name is Kai and apparently I’ve been having peri menopause symptoms for about six or so years now. I’m 44 now and just missed my first period, it’s currently 10 days late. In the month up to the missed period my insomnia got 10x worse. The last 10 days have brought more headaches and worse hot flashes, though maybe I’m just noticing them more. My mother was 44 when she had had her last period, so I guess that I’m on track. I’m really glad that I found this group because it’s nice to know that I’m not alone and that others have experienced all the same symptoms.

Replies

• tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are not alone! Menopause sucks!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    You're definitely not alone!
  • blobby10
    blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 50, certainly peri-menopause and this month am having a continuous period!! It should have finished 6 days ago but is still leaking away! Other symptoms are joint aches and pains, memory issues, brain fog, exploding waistline and sleep problems. Not helped by having to miss two weeks in the gym whilst dog sitting for parents!
  • OooohToast
    OooohToast Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello ! I am 46 and peri meonpausal. I had PMT and then a really painful and heavy period all rocked up in week 3 of my cycle. Please dont let another one rock up in a weeks time......

This totally sucks AND its just the warm up act :(
  • 927caryo
    927caryo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome. We will be here for you. I don’t get in the group much so I welcome anyone to ‘friend’ me. I’m all gung ho this month. 🙄😂😁