daily logging with my fitness pal and tracking habit changes, water consumption and exercise;

Options
mskatz1966
mskatz1966 Posts: 36 Member
I am a 75 year old phase 2 diabetic whose normal body weight used to be between 180 and 190 but got up to 265 at my highest and settled in the 250 range; was 249+ in March; started a weight management program about 5 weeks ago and weighed 247.8; began my fitness pal logging foods and exercise about two weeks ago at 235.8; weighed 231.7 without clothes; I typically weigh in at clinic with clothes. In any case a 13-15 lb. weight loss. Onwards.

Replies

• mskatz1966
    Options
    close to 20-25 lb. weight loss; on 50th wedding anniversary vacation in San Diego --still exercising daily and filling out my fitness pal.
  • mskatz1966
    Options
    lost my glasses on vacation--no second pair; missed great baseball game and had a "what-the=hell" terrible lunch at Hooters with my wife and a bunch of dirty old men, many of them racist, drank two large beers and terrible chicken wings and cold terrible curly fires as well as chips and melted cheese; felt disgusted with myself but got new glasses for a whopping $600. aaaarrrrgggghhhhh.
  • mskatz1966
    Options
    put on 1 lb during vacation; had two Abbott 14 day free libre sensors replaced; falling into some old bad habits--snacking; watching late night tv., etc. Need to get back on track.