TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    OK so you probably all saw my posting either where I was whining and admitting my weakness for coconut mini donuts...on my way home, I was tired but I forced myself to come home and NOT go to a drive thru...came home and fixed ground chicken mini burgers and they come to 154 calories each. I knew I would go over for the day, but with my walking, cleaning and finishing laundry tonight I made it through. Tomorrow I have my food planned and I WILL NOT EAT THOSE STUPID DONUTS. I WILL NOT EAT THOSE STUPID DONUTS. I WILL NOT EAT THOSE STUPID DONUTS. My company has a mini market in our breakroom and they sell those things I'm not going to eat! UGH! I'll report back tomorrow night. Baby steps, brushing myself off and planning for tomorrow. What else can ya do?! Hope ya'll had a great day! JK
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    Steps
    6/15 - 2233
    6/16 - 2518
    6/17 - 2970
    6/18 - 4543
    6/19 - 1301
    6/20 - 3622
    6/21 - 1258
    6/22 - 1673
    6/23 - 1624

Sorry @jessicakrall8 been a helluva week. Here ya go!!

Glad you made it through a hectic week, Drea!!! All caught up! YAY! Thanks for your help! Jess
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    6/17 - 15,140
    6/18 - 17,515
    6/19 - 2,510
    6/20 - 15,443
    6/21 - 5,489
    6/22 - 9,773
    6/23 - 4,355
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    6/22 - 7470
    6/23 - 5895
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I started the day great but by the time I got home I was ready for a nap. I had a smoothie for breakfast and salad and tuna for lunch. I was craving chocolate after lunch. My co worker gave me 1 piece of kit kat and than another co worker brought in pastry. Ahhhhhh!! I couldn't resist, I had 1 chocolate pastry. I ate it so fast too, like If I ate it fast no one would know, but my body will know. I can't fool it. So much for eating a good breakfast and lunch. Now what to have for dinner.
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Starting the week off good. Monday morning scale was happy, unlike most Mondays. Hopefully I can keep it up until Friday weigh in.

Grilled chicken salad for dinner tonight.
    791vwfknbf23.jpg
  • jlrush2312
    jlrush2312 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Pop Question: What's one dish or meal that you haven't had in a while that you have planned for this coming week? Why is it one of your favorites? I'm planning something new this week...I'm going to fix chicken burgers, using ground chicken and flavoring it with onion and garlic powder...

I've been trying to keep everything simple as I figure keto out. I'm missing pizzas though. I've found some good recipes but have been hesitant to try them. Thinking of alternatives to make some of the dishes I use to make keto. Maybe I'll get brave and try one this week.
  • jlrush2312
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I have always wanted to join the air force but have always been told I can't for one reason or another. I talked to a recruiter about a year and a half ago and it seems the only thing holding me back is my weight.
  • jlrush2312
    Options
    My boyfriend is driving me crazy. I'm trying keto and he is so difficult to get an answer out of about what he wants to eat.
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    @jlrush2312 sounds like the struggle is real with your indecisive boy friend - hang in there! For your pizza craving I can recommend something I tried recently which was pizza zucchini boats. Sliced zucchini with tomato sauce, and all the normal pizza toppings. Bake them up and gobble them up! I’m not sure it’s keto but it’s low carb and delish!

https://www.cookingclassy.com/zucchini-pizza-boats/
  • katyjane49mfp
    katyjane49mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    June week 4 weigh in
    Katyjane49mfp
    Monday
    Last week 253.2
    This week 251.8

I am another who is guilty of posting my weight and not much else. I dont think I can actually think of 5 things a day to post about but I am going to make an effort this week to interact more and comment on other peoples pists
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    wg5bdwcsh037.png
    YO TEAM TRIMSTONES PLEASE WELCOME
    @kateberard
    TO YOUR TEAM
    PLEASE MAKE THEM FEEL WELCOMED
    AS THEY GET SETTLED FOR THE JULY CHALLENGE
    THANKS GREG
  • jlrush2312
    Options
    @jlrush2312 sounds like the struggle is real with your indecisive boy friend - hang in there! For your pizza craving I can recommend something I tried recently which was pizza zucchini boats. Sliced zucchini with tomato sauce, and all the normal pizza toppings. Bake them up and gobble them up! I’m not sure it’s keto but it’s low carb and delish!

https://www.cookingclassy.com/zucchini-pizza-boats/

That sounds yummy. Thank you for the suggestion.
  • jlrush2312
    Options
    Steps:
    6/19 - 7012
    6/20 - 7039
    6/21 - 4715
    6/22 - 6950
    6/23 - 5098
    6/24 - 5152

Sorry @jessicakrall8 I got a little behind.
  • jlrush2312
    Options
    What kind of fitness plan and/or diet is everyone doing?

I started keto about a month ago. I've tried several different styles of eating etc. But this one seems to fit pretty well.

I want to get into exercising more. I sit at a desk all day and my exercise consists of walking my dogs a few times a day. Really need to up my game. Lol.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    6/24 7983
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    jlrush2312 wrote: »
    My boyfriend is driving me crazy. I'm trying keto and he is so difficult to get an answer out of about what he wants to eat.

That's not because you're trying keto, that's normal! I usually ask and I usually get a shoulder shrug and a I don't know what do you want. Or what do we have. Or whatever you are making is fine. That doesn't help decide what to make. Good luck!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @vikster11111 LOL you stinker!! I did test myself today by going to the breakroom, staring down those donuts and walking away! AHAAAAaaaaa I rule!

@jlrush2312 I'm using MFP to track calories (1800/day) working with my doctor. I started my activity levels at 2k a day/6 days a week and now I'm up to 7k/7 days a week. I just have to fight the cravings...the hardest thing to wrap my mind around is that no matter how much I lose, I'm ALWAYS going to want to eat like a fat person...so the STRUGGLE IS REAL! By the way, indecisive people grate my last good nerve, so you HAVE my sympathy. First time he couldn't make a decision, I'd go on and eat and let him fend for himself. LOL!

Thanks everyone for catching up your step reports...week 3 is finished now. PLEASE send them in at least a few times a week so we can stay caught up. We're all busy, so I understand.

Gotta go teach piano now...ttyl! JK
  • MARNIsw
    MARNIsw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Steps

25th June - 12.094

😊👣😊
This discussion has been closed.