Keto Partners in Crime

eggfooyamyam
eggfooyamyam Posts: 196 Member
edited June 2019 in Social Groups
Hi All, Last year I lost 30 lbs (have maintained 27lb loss) eating Keto. I logged into MFP every day and was part of a Keto weigh-in group on this site. It worked very well for me to log daily and check-in with others - it was a great group. However, that group has dwindled and I am looking for some very focused individuals who want to help each other by checking in regularly, sharing ups and downs, recipes, so on and so forth. Friend me if that is you! We can start a new group or meet up on the Monthly Challange threads (hosted by chinatowninchina) as a way to check-in.

Replies

• zamirasoni
    zamirasoni Posts: 89 Member
    @eggfooyamyam I'm down!! I actually posted the last entry on the June Monthly Challenge Group.
  • ilizzyd
    ilizzyd Posts: 24 Member
    I am interested. Started keto last Friday down about 6 lbs in as many days. Got so sick of eggs this a.m. ran to the Walmart and bought slimfast 1 net carb and mixed it with ice and loved it. Walmart.com had the 8 pack on sale for 8.29 (chocolate only) 13.50 at the store but they matched the .com price YUM!
  • malou1985
    malou1985 Posts: 137 Member
    I'm in! I just started Keto 6/10/19
  • zamirasoni
    zamirasoni Posts: 89 Member
    @ilizzyd ... OMG :D I thought I was the only one. I have not touch eggs and bacon in over two weeks. I love eggs and bacon but I needed a break. I changed my breakfast around too. Good luck in your Keto journey
  • Jessimom2
    Jessimom2 Posts: 109 Member
    edited June 2019
    @eggfooyamyam I’d like to join too. Started 3/5/19. I know the exact date because I did a weight challenge with coworkers :) I’ve been quietly logging on my own for a while now and like the idea of an accountability group a lot.
  • WrenTheCoffeeAddict
    WrenTheCoffeeAddict Posts: 148 Member
    Hope you guys don't mind that I've sent you friend requests.
    I've been keto since beginning of 2017. Lost 90lb. But last year I went through a stressful period in my life, and whilst I was still technically keto, I was relying on a lot of artificial sweeteners and probably went over a bit on carbs a fair bit too.
    So, I'm getting back on the wagon!
  • ilizzyd
    Week 1 down from 258 to 250.6 B)
  • liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 173 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm in as well if I may. I've been doing this since about the second week of May and I like it. Last week I was up 2 lbs but made up for it this week with a 3 lb loss. Im on the June challenge board too and I've got one week left to meet my goal.
  • ilizzyd
    Yes to steak. No to anything I have tries to make w coconut flour😭
  • Kokodaready2020
    Kokodaready2020 Posts: 28 Member
    I have only just come back to My fitness pal. I have been doing Keto OMAD for 6 months now and have been getting a little relaxed and therefore stalled. I'm KEEN to refocus and move forward.
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    I want in! Been off and on the keto wagon for over a year. I have lost 40lbs but haven't been able to get back on track and keep gaining and losing the same few lbs over and over.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    I think that eggfooyamyam isn't taking any more members in her group but we do have a Monthly Challenge in the stickies.
  • lttlrd
    lttlrd Posts: 7 Member
    Let’s do it! I’m starting a 40 day run. And need to post daily to keep myself accountable.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    tjames30 wrote: »
    I want in! Been off and on the keto wagon for over a year. I have lost 40lbs but haven't been able to get back on track and keep gaining and losing the same few lbs over and over.

The June (soon to be July!) Monthly Challenge is open and welcomes anyone from this main Keto group who wants to join. Just log your weight weekly. Sundays were chosen to log weight but this was the day it first started and it hasn't changed, though if members wanted it to it could do! There's also a spreadsheet but that's used only for the spreadsheet and the Challenge post is for exactly that, posting!

• ilizzyd
    10.4 pounds off in 2 weeks..First 8 being in the first week..Now only seem to lose if calories are also low. Not hungry though!
    Has anone here tried carbquick (keto bisquick)?
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    I'm going to close this thread as the original poster has closed membership to the group and is not accepting further members. But that's ok, because @chinatowninchina has a challenge group every month. You'll find it pinned in the sticky threads at the top of the group.

If someone wants to answer @ilizzyd 's question via PM, or if she wants to make her own thread she'd get more responses.
    Thanks. :)
This discussion has been closed.