New to the group!

Options
romiller93
romiller93 Posts: 6 Member
Hi everyone! I’m new to the group looking for accountability partners. My short term goal is to be down 30lbs by the end of summer. I’m turning 26 in October & would love to be down 60lbs by then. I’ve done weight watchers in the past & found that connecting with other people going through similar struggles helped me tremendously. Feel free to add my as a friend. Let’s do this together ☺️

Replies

• yurika975
    yurika975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined the group too. I am 42 and looking to lose some weight by my bday in January and hope to have it all gone by next May. 😥I have lost some weight about 28 pounds since March. But have lots more to lose. I would love to lose another 65-70 lbs.
  • Regine519
    Regine519 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm new to the group as well. My goal is to exercise for 60 minutes, at least 3 times a week and to stay within my calorie goal by logging all my meals in my fitness pal. I'd love some sort of accountability group where we can pop in once a week and tell each other how we are doing. Also, I'd like to share some setbacks and maybe get some feedback on how to go forward.