July 26 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• jjjcat
    jjjcat Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    July 26

Exercised - Yes - cycle class
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    July 26
    Exercised- Yes -
    Calories - Yes, plan to stay within my calorie budget for the day
    Tracked- Yes
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    Options
    July 26
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes
    Current Plan is:
    Daily Calorie Burn 2000(includes exercise) - 1400 Consume = 600 cal deficit (35/35/30) 64oz water
    9oitn35i9p81.png
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • Ketch_22
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    7/26
    To day I have knee surgery. I'm unable to do more then toe touch, using a walker or crutches to get around. Will be doing this for the next 3 weeks for starters. It's very exhausting to do so. I feel like I'm getting alot of exersize. But I guess technically I'm not.🤷‍♀️ I'm gonna be out of the circle do to this fact. I did sign in to do August,but Just for the accountability factor.

eek ! rest hope you feel better soon!
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,560 Member
    Options
    Log yes exercise yes undervyou bet!
  • Ketch_22
    Options
    lalabank wrote: »
    Yes X’s 3
    4 hours of gardening this morning. Under by about 15 with no eat backs.
    My family’s decision to go keto was at the strong recommendation of my husband’s Doctor.
    My husband has a hereditary cholesterol problem where his body produces so much cholesterol it was causing liver damage. On the highest doses of meds his “bad” cholesterol was unmeasurable. He was taking meds for high blood pressure as well. 80lbs over weight he was also considered pre diabetic.
    After six months of keto I teared up when he Dr said “6 months ago your husband was at twice the risk of a heart attack for a man his age, today he is at half the risk”
    He no longer takes meds for blood pressure, he is no longer considered pre diabetic and his cholesterol level is in the normal range (he now takes a very low dose of medication as he transitions off his meds completely)
    Even though I was 100lbs over a healthy BMI all of my blood work and blood pressure has always been perfect.

So we have no plans on supporting big pharma!!!

PS we don’t eat any pre-packed or pre-made keto labeled foods or bars.

thanks for sharing! I too have a similar situation. My husband is trying to lose as well and so I put him on a keto diet I'm hoping in 6 months to report the same findings. He's down 20 pounds since beginning but he is a hard student for sure.
  • Samantharavenclaw84
    Samantharavenclaw84 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?- Yes. 3 mile/68 minute walk with my youngest.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, a little under to boot!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No, planned rest day, 2 of 3 for this month
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @lalabank Thanks for that inspiring news about your husband!!!