• inkpoisonedsoul
    inkpoisonedsoul Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    F / 32 / 5'9
    SW: 228.6 lbs
    WK 1: 187.3 lbs
    CW: 185.5
    GW: 140 lb

I'm down 1.8lbs and my lifts all went up too.

Today is my off day before wk 3 of my lifting program starts tomorrow. So, I'm not actively trying to hit 10k step today. I'm instead working on my new blog about weight loss and Cosplay. I wasnt going to do a blog but ALR's recent shitfest inspired me to write a blog documenting my fitness journey and learning to build my first ever cosplay. If anyone is interested, itll be at www.couchtocosplay.com
  • dentistsquid
    dentistsquid Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    SW: 182
    CW:179
    Down 3lbs this week!
  • Jezzie625
    Jezzie625 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I actually entered the wrong weight into my first post on the 100 day challenge so here we go:

SW: 150 kg / 330 lbs
    WK 1: 134,5 kg / 296.5 lbs
    CW (yesterday): 133 kg / 293 lbs

So I lost about 1,5 kg / 3.5 lbs, without working out a lot because of the heat.
    I also decided I'm probably going to only weigh myself on fridaymorning from now on, because the way I'm doing it right now makes me obsessive with the number on the scale. I almost started crying when I "gained" about 1 kg / 2 lbs stepping on the scale sunday morning, which was probably just water retention and bloating because I drank alcohol on saturday...
  • mgnmnz
    mgnmnz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    SW: 146
    CW: 144.4

Down 1.6 lbs! Cleaner eating and working out. I was listening to kicking geese and she mentioned the starch solution diet, so I borrowed that book from the library and I am trying it out. This diet is very close to what I already do, which is mostly whole foods vegetarian diet, but the starch solution diet is wholly vegan, with nothing processed, no sugar, no eating out, etc. and its a lot closer to the way that I really want to eat for life.
  • slugbugslugger
    slugbugslugger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SW:335
    Wk1:318.8
    CW: 317
  • frozenjelly
    frozenjelly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    SW | 166
    W1 | 139
    CW | 136

Lowest I’ve weighed in at least 6 years!
  • Kactti
    Kactti Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sw: 78kg
    W1: 78kg
    Cw: 77.8kg

Had a hard time losing weight last week even though I stayed under my calories and started exercising. I was also very bloaty and became slowly hopeless. Turns out I was going to start my period and now finally everything is getting back to normal slowly and I'm starting to lose weight again
  • missjordanalane
    missjordanalane Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    SW: 291.8
    CW: 290.8

Loss: 1 eeelllbbeee

Bleh. Upset at myself. I've ate out too much, which I'm going to stop. I've had issues with getting veggies into my diet, which I have a plan to fix.

So keep moving!
  • thechapattack
    thechapattack Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    SW:470
    WK1: 303.2
    WK2: 302.1

Meh I could have done much better but it’s at least going down. I need to make sure I weigh absolutely every thing I eat.

Does anyone have any suggestions on when you make something homemade? Like do you all measure the calories piecewise and then divide it by how much you ate? “Homemade beef stew” for example isn’t very precise on the calorie counting since you don’t know what is actually in it when you click it.

So even if those things are off by 10-15% that error propagates through your calorie counts. I end up using the highest calorie estimation I can but still I’m not doing something right.
  • ElizbethMolly
    ElizbethMolly Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Meh I could have done much better but it’s at least going down. I need to make sure I weigh absolutely every thing I eat.

Does anyone have any suggestions on when you make something homemade? Like do you all measure the calories piecewise and then divide it by how much you ate? “Homemade beef stew” for example isn’t very precise on the calorie counting since you don’t know what is actually in it when you click it.

So even if those things are off by 10-15% that error propagates through your calorie counts. I end up using the highest calorie estimation I can but still I’m not doing something right.

I scan individual ingredients. For example if I'm making a soup. Scan the broth, divide it by how many servings you expect to get out of the soup. And do that for each ingredient. You can even "build meals" in the app so when you eat the soup again you can just enter the meal instead of the individual ingredients.
  • inkpoisonedsoul
    inkpoisonedsoul Posts: 17 Member
    Options

This is what I do when I'm being super strict:

First weigh the pot you're going to use recreate cook in and record it.

Create a recipe in the recipe builder.
    Fill it in with the exact gram weight of everything that I am using in the recipe in their raw state. For produce, meats and other non packaged foods, I use the USDA entries.

Once the dish is cooked, I weigh the entire dish again.

Subtract the pot weight you recorded at the beginning.

Enter the weight in grams as your number of servings

Now you have a quantifiable weight to use when dishing yourself a serving.

Though now I eyeball servings and skip the whole weighing thing because of time restraints. It was very effective when I first started losing weight.
  • thechapattack
    thechapattack Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I scan individual ingredients. For example if I'm making a soup. Scan the broth, divide it by how many servings you expect to get out of the soup. And do that for each ingredient. You can even "build meals" in the app so when you eat the soup again you can just enter the meal instead of the individual ingredients.

Wait...you can scan in ingredients??!
  • OlgaKelmis
    OlgaKelmis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    F/28/5’3”

SW: 241.6
    W1: 234.7
    GW: 160

TL;DR: week one, down 7lb 💪🏼
  • Evildead0
    Evildead0 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm somehow up 2.6lbs this week. Even when I had crazy cheat days for my birthday and anniversary last month I didnt gain. I dont know what I could've done differently...???

Boo :(
  • ElizbethMolly
    ElizbethMolly Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Evildead0 wrote: »
    I'm somehow up 2.6lbs this week. Even when I had crazy cheat days for my birthday and anniversary last month I didnt gain. I dont know what I could've done differently...???

Boo :(

Do you do a lot of weight training or muscle building? Muscle weighs more than fat so maybe that's why?