Options
Karren188
Karren188 Posts: 101 Member
The group is a good place to get support! ❤️⭐️❤️👍🏼

Replies

• randolphmegan91
    randolphmegan91 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Im so happy you feel that way! Im okay with a small group but theres plenty of room to join in!! (:
  • lwarnke1978
    lwarnke1978 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Leanne. I would be happy to lose about 130 pounds. I've done it before I can do it again. Anyone from the Midwest?
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! I am trying to lose 135 pounds. I've lost 9 so far and I have been logging in/tracking for 85 days. Seems slow to me, but at least I'm losing.

@lwarnke1978 I am from the Midwest.
  • randolphmegan91
    Options
    welcome @lwarnke1978 and @Americanbabydoll -- I would love to be able to see your food logs, your right it does seem a bit slow but importantly you havent been gaining SO that is a victory!!

• Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    @randolphmegan91 I am going to open my diary to friends only, please keep in mind I eat what I want, healthy or not as long as I don't go over my calorie balance.
  • randolphmegan91
    Options
    @Americanbabydoll me to, i try to make the healthier choices when i can. im actuakky having to eat more to lose weight because my normal intake was only 800-900 now im having to eat 1300 but 8 pounds down in 2 weeks, not too bad
  • HazelMayes
    HazelMayes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Leanne. I would be happy to lose about 130 pounds. I've done it before I can do it again. Anyone from the Midwest?
    I grew up in the Midwest! Moved to the southwest, back to the Midwest, and now I’m back southwest again lol. My husband lived in one state his whole life and then he met me and I tend to wander 😁
  • Karren188
    Karren188 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I live in the south - so I am surrounded by delicious foods! Its a blessing and a curse :)
  • janethackel
    janethackel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, just discovered the boards today, and joined this group. Sorry for all the posts, I promise I won't 'talk' this much normally.

I grew up in East Lansing and Ann Arbor in Michigan, but have lived in Scotland for the last 30 years.
  • randolphmegan91
    Options
    @janethackel posting is what were here for!
  • wmiddleton0721
    wmiddleton0721 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiiii! I’m Wendy and my ultimate goal is to be 150 lbs... my current goal is to eat real food, make it cheap and make it pretty... and to do that all the way into the 1s. I’m currently at 239.6 or so... started at 275.6?
  • Analhself
    Analhself Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am Ana 38 ... looking for a lot of support, today marks day 1 of my new journey, I need to lose 100lbs but I have set a first goal to 50... would love to add friends!
  • nicholehwood
    nicholehwood Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I turn 40 in two days and I need a life change! My goal is to around 150 pounds. I started this month at 295 so I have a long road ahead of me. I spent most of my life at about 150 but the last few years being healthy took a back seat but that changes now. Just need to keep myself motivated!