Introductions

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Welcome to the September 2019 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.

GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    New here! Happy to find a group to give me some accountability but flexibility...both of which I need! As I've hit my 40's, I've had a bit more trouble staying in my preferred range/shape. And really, I have a few habits I'd like to wrangle in! Thanks for organizing!

Welcome to the best challenge on MFP. No better place to work on good habits!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this group. Lost 53 lbs from July - Nov 2018, had to stop due to health issues. Today, I was cleared by my cardiologist to resume exercising without limitations. Also off all meds. So, I'm ready. I love challenges.

Congrats on your weight loss. Welcome to the group.