Wait times

Options
2»

Replies

• KennyPollard
    KennyPollard Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Well, getting closer... follow up upper GI scope next week to see if esophagitis is healed up.. fingers crossed as next step is the ol’ cutting board...
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Hopefully all goes well with the scope :)
  • KennyPollard
    Options
    Okay, the scope is done and the Dr is now going to book my surgery date. I’ve got my Opti-fast and I’m waiting for the word to start chugging. Seeing the light at the end of this tunnel.. finally
  • KennyPollard
    Options
    Just got my surgery date... 10 September... still a long ways off, but at least I know now
  • HLaR79
    Options
    That’s very exciting! It will be September in no time!
  • KennyPollard
    Options
    One week away from surgery... and one week of Optifast done... not going so bad...
    has anyone “cheated” during Optifast? I still good, but I feel by willpower crumbling a bit
  • SimplementeSM
    SimplementeSM Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So exciting! Stay strong!!
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Wow you are so close!

had 2 slip ups during my “optifast which in my case was diabetic boost” phase, on the first day I was starving and ate half a taco, then about a week and a half in I lost my cool for 5 minutes at ate a few tablespoons of pasta! To help curb those cravings I made crystal light flavoured popscicles and ate like 3 or 4 a day, it was on my allowed list! I also blended my chocolate boost with ice and instant coffee to make mochas! It didn’t really taste good but I pretended it did!
    Goodluck on your next week!