New to group

Options
pixydel
pixydel Posts: 9 Member
Hi all :)

I've been a mfp user for a while now, but really only the last 5 weeks that I've started using it regularly. My decision to get a gastric sleeve was back in February this year, I have now fulfilled all the requirements and am currently on a waiting list. Pretty much as soon as I decided on surgery I have been trying to lose as much as possible, although with summer and vacation it wasn't always so easy. I went up a little over summer but quickly got back on track again. I've always said, for me anyway, losing weight is easy, it's keeping it off that is the hard part, I go down, I go up, only every time I go up, its always a few kg's more. This time however, as I know I'm getting a sleeve, whatever I lose beforehand will make my life easier after surgery. Plus I'm well on my way to learning how lo live healthier, my diabetes is under control, I've learnt how to eat smaller portions and drink plenty and maybe most important, how to incorporate exercise into my daily life.

So even though, I'm laid up at the moment after a little bike accident, I'm still feeling confident :)

Feel free to add :)
-15kg since feb pre-op :)

Replies

• SimplementeSM
    SimplementeSM Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey! I was sleeved in December 2018 and (after lots of slacking during the summer lol) I hit 100 pounds down 😍 I'm so glad I took the time to put myself first and have this surgery!
  • SimplementeSM
    SimplementeSM Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey! I was sleeved in December 2018 and (after lots of slacking during the summer lol) I hit 100 pounds down 😍 I'm so glad I took the time to put myself first and have this surgery!