Quest Protein Chips

Options
My number one favorite food in the world is chips. Potato, corn, beet, flour. Anything greasy salty and crunch. So I have been looking at a way to fill the void. I've like the cheese crisps like wisps or protien puffs. But Quest has just really been doing it for me lately. But something I just thought of the other day? Nachos. Oh my GOODNESS was it amazing and exactly one of the things I have been missing. Im usually eating a lot of salads and grilled veggies/chicken and I have missed my occasional snacky junk. 4g net carbs (5 total, 1 fiber) and 21 grams of protein.

kyomwsmej91s.jpg

If you have not tried their new loaded taco tortilla chips give it a go. I'm always looking for active friends with open diaries to share more recipes with on the daily!

Replies

• booksnbrains
    booksnbrains Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about trying these for awhile! Nachos are a go to comfort food for me, and I've been using chicharrones, which are also a great keto substitute.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    sounds so good!
  • gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am a chip-a-holic! Can't wait to try these
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I have not heard of these, what is the main ingredient?

I've eaten cheese crisps, they get old quick.

I tried a BBQ protein chip made of organic non-gmo tapioca and soy. They about killed me with bloat and stomach pain.

Always looking for new things to snack on.
  • Beachlady228
    Beachlady228 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bought some (loaded taco) when I read this post yesterday. I am a fan!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Interesting! I tried the Quest sour cream and onion chips and hated them. These might be worth a try though.
  • BestHolly3
    BestHolly3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The main ingreoare milk and whey isolates. As far as the normal protein chips go they are good but I’m really digging the tortilla protein chips